Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
RLL3 WCE or RLL4 ideas/suggestions
I have to ask the question. Why do you all care about the theme songs so much?

I watch a lot of Rugby League and it's rare to hear them. Maybe it's more of a "at the stadium" thing but for TV it's rare to hear that kind of thing.

Also those songs that "Any Chance" has listed (Especially the AC/DC stuff and other big name bands) would run for A LOT of money.
(09-02-2015, 10:40 PM)SOR Wrote: I have to ask the question. Why do you all care about the theme songs so much?

I watch a lot of Rugby League and it's rare to hear them. Maybe it's more of a "at the stadium" thing but for TV it's rare to hear that kind of thing.

Also those songs that "Any Chance" has listed (Especially the AC/DC stuff and other big name bands) would run for A LOT of money.

Of course it's a stadium thing, the broadcasters arnt playing it ?
Some little stuff like adding footage of the teams in the sheds at half time or players getting interviewed(in the background, not an actual interview) at fulltime would make it a little bit more realistic.
(09-02-2015, 10:33 PM)SOR Wrote: You'll get it in the PC version of RLL3.

Assuming I can figure out how to do it. Knowing my IT skills I'm as likely to accidentally start a thermo-nuclear war between Russia and America as I am to successfully mod my copy of the game.Blush
(09-02-2015, 10:43 PM)davies11 Wrote:
(09-02-2015, 10:40 PM)SOR Wrote: I have to ask the question. Why do you all care about the theme songs so much?

Of course it's a stadium thing, the broadcasters arnt playing it ?

Well, sometimes the unlicensed stuff you'll see the players singing. For example, the rare times that Souths win Channel Nine will usually cut to the dressing room where they're singing "Glory to South Sydney"

But technically since the NRL game we control in game is meant to be a TV broadcast you wouldn't realistically need the songs in there.

(09-02-2015, 10:43 PM)Steeler Wrote:
(09-02-2015, 10:33 PM)SOR Wrote: You'll get it in the PC version of RLL3.

Assuming I can figure out how to do it. Knowing my IT skills I'm as likely to accidentally start a thermo-nuclear war between Russia and America as I am to succesfully mod my copy of the game.Blush

It will likely be as simple as copying and pasting some files.
I agree and daddy cool and ACDC will never feature but it's OK to throw up things you'd like, we're just the fans not the one that signing off on budgets

In all seriousness, I'll chuck some headphones in and blast eagle rock on my phone when my be a pro makes his debut at brookie

I don't make problems, I make solutions Wink
(09-02-2015, 10:29 PM)Mav_78 Wrote: IM not worried about RLL4, im more interested in what spawns form RLL4 and becomes RLL5, due out Feb 2020

There won't be a world to play rll5 in, in 2020. By then Kanye west will be president.
Anyone who doesn't want Tina Turner's "Simply the Best" in the game is too young and should be in bed by now.

Now get off my lawn.Dodgy
(09-02-2015, 10:54 PM)Grizzly Yeti Wrote:
(09-02-2015, 10:29 PM)Mav_78 Wrote: IM not worried about RLL4, im more interested in what spawns form RLL4 and becomes RLL5, due out Feb 2020

There won't be a world to play rll5 in, in 2020. By then Kanye west will be president.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHex5cvpRS8
(09-02-2015, 10:59 PM)Steeler Wrote: Anyone who doesn't want Tina Turner's "Simply the Best" in the game is too young and should be in bed by now.

Now get off my lawn.Dodgy

No, could do without that bizzare league anthem lol

Watched gran torino again yesterday, so I won't agitate you Clint Sad