Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Last Gen Delay
Yeh I was 6 when I started at the SIDHE forums

who were you JHack?

(09-01-2015, 08:50 PM)SOR Wrote: Is Sidhe forum like a bizzaro version of the BigAnt forum? Do they have a SOR and a HOBBSTAR etc etc?

It was actually quite peaceful in there until Mario snapped and banned us all, even Ross got banned
(09-01-2015, 08:48 PM)jhack13 Wrote: While that Hobbstar user is definitely a child

How dare you!

(09-01-2015, 08:50 PM)Yuna Wrote:
(09-01-2015, 08:50 PM)SOR Wrote: Is Sidhe forum like a bizzaro version of the BigAnt forum? Do they have a SOR and a HOBBSTAR etc etc?

It was actually quite peaceful in there until Mario snapped and banned us all, even Ross got banned

It's not a forum without a villain you nom saiyan?
It is a ghost town now, quite sad. Mario lost the plot a long time ago me thinks...
Why is this thread so toxic tonight? Its disgusting how we treat game devs like they owe us their lives. I guess instead of not worrying about delayes we have to be all salty and abuse devs on forums. We are lucky they are even making a game for us ungreatful pricks. Smile
(09-01-2015, 08:54 PM)jhack13 Wrote: It is a ghost town now, quite sad. Mario lost the plot a long time ago me thinks...

Well everything went downhill from there didn't it? RC2 turned out to be a disaster then not long after that they announced that they won't be making any PC/Console games and will be focusing on mobile games....
Mario was hyping RC2 up like there was no tomorrow, it ended up being an exact copy and paste of RC1 just with roster updates lol
(09-01-2015, 08:55 PM)Dripik Wrote: Why is this thread so toxic tonight?

You missed this?

https://www.facebook.com/rugbyleaguelivegame?fref=ts
Went to the SIDHE forum just now and went back 10 pages to the biggest thread I could see. You all are/were over there.

I see AK47, Steeler, Dragons2011 and Ruck. RoostersRule2 is over there as Polejump (wot?) whilst Yuna was/is Boundoz (Also wot). Seems like Yuna got banned twice because a "Yuna" account is also banned.

My main man King Cutty is over there as well under the name Southlander.

Cool to see you guys all still hang out on this board now. BigAnt forum is the place to be now though. Sidhe forum=dead.
(09-01-2015, 08:58 PM)jhack13 Wrote: Mario was hyping RC2 up like there was no tomorrow, it ended up being an exact copy and paste of RC1 just with roster updates lol

lol really? From what I see there was no hype at all. Hardly any details on the release date then all of the sudden it appeared on the shelves lol

(09-01-2015, 08:59 PM)SOR Wrote: Went to the SIDHE forum just now and went back 10 pages to the biggest thread I could see. You all are/were over there.

I see AK47, Steeler, Dragons2011 and Ruck. RoostersRule2 is over there as Polejump (wot?) whilst Yuna was/is Boundoz.

My main man King Cutty is over there as well under the name Southlander.

Cool to see you guys all still hang out on this board now.

No I was Yuna
(09-01-2015, 08:58 PM)Yuna Wrote:
(09-01-2015, 08:55 PM)Dripik Wrote: Why is this thread so toxic tonight?

You missed this?

https://www.facebook.com/rugbyleaguelivegame?fref=ts

Saw it. Doesnt phase me though as a pc user, wish ppl would get off their high horse and understand Quality requires time.