Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buy AFL LIVE PC
(08-31-2015, 07:24 PM)Mootsy Wrote: great, thanks!! I will check to see if that works. It's exciting, the anticipation just to get it to run, lol!

Yeah, you need an online account. It wouldn't let me get past the menu without one.
That's what I like about Football!
Is there even a place you can buy a PC version anymore?
(08-31-2015, 09:29 PM)BRAB Wrote: Is there even a place you can buy a PC version anymore?

https://www.gamesmen.com.au/pc-afl-live-2012
Oh my god.

Thanks mate, I just bought one.

I know there's a way to update to 2015 squads using some program. That works for the PC version as well right?

Thanks heaps for the link!!
(08-31-2015, 09:35 PM)BRAB Wrote: Oh my god.

Thanks mate, I just bought one.

I know there's a way to update to 2015 squads using some program. That works for the PC version as well right?

Thanks heaps for the link!!

I'm not totally sure about how to update it to 2015 squads. I'd like some PC mods. Grimoz deserves the credit btw for bringing attention to game still being sold on PC.
I will see what can be done regarding squads... no promises.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
Anyone interested in setting up a Steam group for PC players of AFL Live? I know the game doesn't run through Steam, but it is much easier to make announcements, event notifications etc.
(08-31-2015, 11:12 PM)Ross Wrote: I will see what can be done regarding squads... no promises.

Any idea on how to change the stadium locations online? There doesn't seem to be an option to play anywhere else other than The MCG.
It's been so long that I don't remember - that's a strange decision if different to the PS3/Xbox360, they should all be the same.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
(09-01-2015, 09:00 AM)Ross Wrote: It's been so long that I don't remember - that's a strange decision if different to the PS3/Xbox360, they should all be the same.

I believe when I played online with PS3 there was an option when making your own match to choose what stadium and all. Also, there's only 17 people on the leader boards and it doesn't update any new people onto it. Other than that, online play still works.

Screenshots of the online menus. I'm not yet ranked even though I played 3 online matches. I think there should be an option for stadiums and weather etc under the team management.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)