Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Q & A with Ross.....
(08-31-2015, 03:45 PM)Kingcutty Wrote:
(08-31-2015, 02:01 PM)benz1980i Wrote:
(08-30-2015, 02:40 PM)Shaun Wrote: Probaby an easy one to answer, can we create a team and enter them into the NRL? Or would we need to create a team, create a league, add in the real NRL teams and then sign players? I'd be quite keen on an expansion team and seeing who I'd build the team around etc

HBK Wrote:

"The Leagues tile in the FanHub allows you to edit any career league format and put them into career mode. However, we don't allow you to go beyond the real world limit due to licensing reasons."

Does the above mean we can't create leagues with more than 16 teams?

We couldn't play a 1996 season with the 20 teams from that year?

Am I missing something here I think hb was talking about career mode, I'm sure you can still create tournaments with 20 plus teams maybe I'm wrong, maybe I'm insane to the membrane.

Was about to post this myself, (without the insane in the membrane part) I took it to mean in career only myself.

One of the things that was great in Don Bradman Cricket and not so great in RLL2 was the ability to create custom competitions.

I have five other mates who play League and I could only create a four team - single round comp on RLL2 which was pretty poor and short compared with the multitude of options DBC has given that same crowd of mine. I'd really hate to see custom comps so limited outside of career.

(08-31-2015, 09:52 AM)C A Iversen Wrote:
(08-31-2015, 08:20 AM)Ross Wrote: All DBC Console patches are finished and are awaiting the approvals process, they must all be approved before any one of them can be released.

Obviously this is primarily for RLL3, so don't want to de-rail the Q&A, but this could also affect any future RLL3 patches if they come along.

Can I ask if any of the consoles approval comes back as a re-submit, then does that mean that due to any changes you then have to make, you have to re-submit then all, even those that might have been approved on other consoles?

Finally, if it's okay to ask, without naming them, how many consoles have and need approval? Sorry to any of the RLL3 guys (which I also am) for interrupting this to ask that.

It's not only consoles but per territory. It's way longer than we'd hoped and we won't let it drag like this again. Parity clauses mean that all must pass before even those we've already had approved can be released, that is the situation in which we find ourselves.

As with DBC, we will use the Steam version of RLL3 to iterate.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
(08-31-2015, 10:17 AM)ak47 Wrote: so whats with the delay in getting consoles up to date with DBC?

I understand a few weeks to a month, but any longer than that and u got a legitimate case of not support consoles like PC?

ive been thru this patch crap lately with project cars - its had about 4-5 console patches. EVERYTIME PC was first, then Sony, then 2 weeks after Sony, the Xbone patch came along.

I understand patches today as easier to dispatch than previous generations, so whats the hold up with DBC and how can will this effect RLL3. If you guys cant promise that RLL3 will be the same on all platforms like DBC isn't, its big news, and we deserve to know to make a calculated decision of which platform to buy

The Console version of DBC already has had patches, indeed more support, additions and patches than any Cricket game prior.

The PC version has had more, however the Consoles will catch up, we could never support Console with the same iterative approach as PC.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
(08-31-2015, 11:21 AM)BRAB Wrote: HBK, does the "headlines" section in the career mode contain actual headlines about your team/pro player or is that just a section to update you on experience points gained and upcoming games?

I know in the video released by Power Up Gaming that there was one headline in leu of a newspaper headline about your career player joining his team

I was wondering, as in the same vein of FIFA and the like, if this would be a consistent thing throughout career mode?

The headlines will let you know when you've been selected, your earnings, injury/suspension statuses, and even things like who has won what competition, etc.

It gives you an idea on things from around the league, as well as specified to your own team.
Can you get players out for the season in RLL3, Ross? In RLL2 people were only out for like 2-3 weeks usually!
HOBBSTAR GAMING YouTube- http://tinyurl.com/HOBBSTARGAMING
HOBBSTAR GAMING NEW Website- hobbstar.wix.com/youtube
ROSS IS SO COOL! Smile
(08-31-2015, 06:21 PM)HOBBSTAR Wrote: Can you get players out for the season in RLL3, Ross? In RLL2 people were only out for like 2-3 weeks usually!

This has been confirmed Hobb. One of the guys who went to the play test had a player out for the season.
Hey Ross/HBK with the fan hub do I need to re-download each player likeness, teams, leagues and refs individually when I get the game on ps4?
(08-31-2015, 06:29 PM)SOR Wrote:
(08-31-2015, 06:21 PM)HOBBSTAR Wrote: Can you get players out for the season in RLL3, Ross? In RLL2 people were only out for like 2-3 weeks usually!

This has been confirmed Hobb. One of the guys who went to the play test had a player out for the season.

At least their is something very realistic in RLL3 unlike RLL2Big Grin
HOBBSTAR GAMING YouTube- http://tinyurl.com/HOBBSTARGAMING
HOBBSTAR GAMING NEW Website- hobbstar.wix.com/youtube
ROSS IS SO COOL! Smile
Will there be co-op online play like in fifa? My boyfriend and I love playing co-op seasons in fifa, really hope theres something similar in rll3 Smile
Yes there will be Dragon's Girl and welcome Big Grin
up up cronulla