Poll: What will we get?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Gameplay Trailer
15.91%
7 15.91%
Release Date & Trailer
47.73%
21 47.73%
FanHub Update
22.73%
10 22.73%
Game Released!
13.64%
6 13.64%
Total 44 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.11 Average
Random Stuff being discussed this week.
I made a thread over in the Rugby League discussion section 5-6 days ago and it has just one response. Yeti, your Gallen thread in the general discussion section has nobody posting in it despite it being the biggest NRL story right now.

I don't understand why people get upset about intelligent off topic discussion but the 20th "can we get teh early relese date plx" is praised and taken seriously.
(08-29-2015, 05:34 PM)SOR Wrote:
(08-29-2015, 02:20 PM)FissionMailed Wrote: You guys still going? good thing there isn't a dedicated forum just for actual NRL talk.

For the 10,000th time, nobody visits it and to be honest this thread isn't even valid anymore anyway.

Can the people who like to go off topic have just one thread on here without it being moved, deleted or people whining at us for it?

If people are trying search for information about RLL3 in certain threads they can't find it wasting there time looking through pages of off topic info. This is Rugby League Live 3 thread. Ruck is the admin he has said multiple times to post in the other sections. If nobody reads or replies to it in the other section tough luck.
You'd have a valid point but nobody is coming to this thread anymore thinking that Tru Blu has offered up more information. We have a release date, we have screen shots, trailers, game play videos. Nothing else is going to come except the game itself on September 10th.

You're both hypocrites anyway. I've had discussions with you about wrestling in the FanHub thread and I've had at least 4 or 5 off topic discussions with FissionMailed as well. Neither of you are in the position to complain about a thread going off topic.
"hypocrite" is a strong word. I never said I have never gone off topic. The problem is your off topic a lot in multiple threads for pages on end. And that's when it gets annoying not just couple posts of topic its everywhere.
I can admit I go off topic a lot but I can't go off topic by myself.

Hypocrite isn't used as an insult don't take it personally but I'd say a majority of the regulars are guilty of it. I generally try not to go off topic in threads that are alive and kicking (Game play video thread for example) but this one is fair game in my mind. Nobody is hitting this thread for new information and it's basically turned into NRL general chat and banter. If Ruck and/or Ross are mad about us using this as an off topic thread now then I'll gladly stop but Ruck generally comes in and says "Okay, back on topic" if he's not cool with it and he hasn't done that in this thread to my knowledge.
I think one thread dedicated to general discussion wouldn't hurt in the rll3 forum. If people are smart enough, they will read the title and scan past it if they're not into it.
Far enough its not a personal attack on you just gets a little frustrating when I read page for page off topic. You get upset with the "can we get teh early relese date plx". Were I dont mind that cause people don't know much information about the game and just need some direction. But I'm sure some are just trolling. Anyways good day SOR cheers Smile
I like you Brad so it's not personal as I said.

The people who are too lazy to read and make those threads aren't people who need direction. They're the type of person who you go to High School with and he's always cheating off your paper because they're too lazy to do homework/listen.
(08-29-2015, 09:02 PM)SOR Wrote: I like you Brad so it's not personal as I said.

The people who are too lazy to read and make those threads aren't people who need direction. They're the type of person who you go to High School with and he's always cheating off your paper because they're too lazy to do homework/listen.

That's true Smile
Anyway, Sharks looking beatable. Had 28 put on them by the Eels whilst the Dogs only got a 2 point victory against the Knights.

Cowboys not looking as dangerous as before either. This is pretty much a 2 horse race for the grand final I think. Roosters/Broncos