Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Hands On Impressions
Still yet to see a single quick play of the ball in any of the videos I have watched. Every time the ball is played the attacking team (in the true sense of sportsmanship) seems to wait for the defensive line to get set before the play begins.
(08-22-2015, 08:14 AM)SOR Wrote:
(08-22-2015, 04:07 AM)Swiftestblade Wrote: And that just makes me think I'll have to buy an Xbone for it.

Join the dark side my friend.

(08-22-2015, 03:37 AM)I Love Ross Wrote:
(08-22-2015, 01:35 AM)FissionMailed Wrote: Anyone see this video yet? Judging by the low number of views I don't think so. :p

Important!: Watch on mute!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daBFIOi7mxg

I hope I can turn off whatever it is that makes "INGLIS" pop up on the screen in big red letters when ever he has the ball, seems like it'd get in the way.

Also unsure whether or not I should take advice from someone who tells me to bye this game.

Not to have one of "THOSE" discussions but I've never quite understood how someone can learn video editing, learn to film things in a somewhat proper manner and operate a YouTube channel without being able to speak the English language properly.

Anyone over the age of 10 who can't spell "buy" should really be ashamed of themselves.

I'm surprised someone that is clearly as extremely intelligent as you can't identity when a pun is being used. The italics couldn't make it more obvious. Facebook/10
(08-22-2015, 10:29 AM)Midnight Prowler Wrote: Still yet to see a single quick play of the ball in any of the videos I have watched. Every time the ball is played the attacking team (in the true sense of sportsmanship) seems to wait for the defensive line to get set before the play begins.

Yeh I agree with this too, I guess no one used the R stick to get the quick play the ball?

And I also want to know what the tackling meter does. What happens if the meter is full?

On another note - Madden 16 is out
You still playing madden yuna
Nah I don't mate
(08-21-2015, 07:22 PM)Yuna Wrote:
(08-21-2015, 03:36 PM)theaxe1606 Wrote: The 3rd video should alleviate a lot of the concern surrounding kick offs, 2 kick offs, both lower trajectory to around the 10 metre line and the defence not in play.

Yeh thats the thing. Why would u do a low tracjectory kick off when u can do a high one and contest it everytime? Im defintely abusing it online untill big ant fixes it

Youd be stupid not do abuse it
We've done plenty of testing with the kick offs and their trajectories.

While you can contest short one's your chance of winning them are fairly low, meaning if you do lose them you're going to find yourself significantly lower on field position as well as defensive numbers should there be offloads or a breakaway.

There is definitely good reason to kick deep.
(08-22-2015, 10:29 AM)Midnight Prowler Wrote: Still yet to see a single quick play of the ball in any of the videos I have watched. Every time the ball is played the attacking team (in the true sense of sportsmanship) seems to wait for the defensive line to get set before the play begins.
It's very possible that nobody at the playtest knew the quick play the ball control, wiggle the right stick and you can definitely beat out the defensive line.
Tyson Bennett said he tried it and it actually forced some penalties because the markers would be off side. He said that the markers a free flowing so they aren't solid in the position and if you move before the ball is played you'll be caught offside.

Forcing penalties is one of the things I've always wanted
(08-22-2015, 10:30 AM)Dufeyz Wrote:
(08-22-2015, 08:14 AM)SOR Wrote:
(08-22-2015, 04:07 AM)Swiftestblade Wrote: And that just makes me think I'll have to buy an Xbone for it.

Join the dark side my friend.

(08-22-2015, 03:37 AM)I Love Ross Wrote:
(08-22-2015, 01:35 AM)FissionMailed Wrote: Anyone see this video yet? Judging by the low number of views I don't think so. :p

Important!: Watch on mute!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daBFIOi7mxg

I hope I can turn off whatever it is that makes "INGLIS" pop up on the screen in big red letters when ever he has the ball, seems like it'd get in the way.

Also unsure whether or not I should take advice from someone who tells me to bye this game.

Not to have one of "THOSE" discussions but I've never quite understood how someone can learn video editing, learn to film things in a somewhat proper manner and operate a YouTube channel without being able to speak the English language properly.

Anyone over the age of 10 who can't spell "buy" should really be ashamed of themselves.

I'm surprised someone that is clearly as extremely intelligent as you can't identity when a pun is being used. The italics couldn't make it more obvious. Facebook/10

Oh dear, you've gone ahead and embarrassed yourself, haven't you? I'm cringing so hard for you right now.

Yes, I'm quite aware that "I Love Ross" is literate and that he was quoting the video hence why I said "Operate a YouTube Channel", "Film things" and "Can learn video editing"

I'm embarrassed for you. You're just like Nathan Merritt in Game 2 2013. Rushed in looking to get something done and I (Greg Inglis) palmed you off and scored in the corner.
(08-22-2015, 11:49 AM)Grizzly Yeti Wrote: Tyson Bennett said he tried it and it actually forced some penalties because the markers would be off side. He said that the markers a free flowing so they aren't solid in the position and if you move before the ball is played you'll be caught offside.

Forcing penalties is one of the things I've always wanted

Wow. My joocees our floing wright know.
Big Ant please please please make Rugby Challenge. That's where the money is baby. Aim for release pre World Cup 2019.
Forcing penalties is fantastic. As someone who agrees with the Wayne Bennett method of taking the two each time I look forward to winning many games because I've kicked 3-4 penalty goals compared to an opposition who has not.