Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ross The Boss
Now that these play tests are going on, are you allowed to take questions from us about the game ect. If not, go ahead and delete the thread. Smile

Yours Truley, The YetiCool
If you are allowed to answer, nod your head.... we'll take shaking your head as a no. Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
I request A signed copy of your Hammer Ross lol

all Joke's aside I was playing Pes 2015 today looking at there grass Long and Short and gotta say RLL3 by far the best grass out there and that games made on the Fox Engine.

Random yes!! thats me lol

would love Some tackle drill's on fan hub Big Grin

i'll leave this with you Ross! So next time your in New Zealand's Hilton come grap one of my Dishes

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

up up cronulla
(08-20-2015, 10:30 PM)ET1980 Wrote: I request A signed copy of your Hammer Ross lol

all Joke's aside I was playing Pes 2015 today looking at there grass Long and Short and gotta say RLL3 by far the best grass out there and that games made on the Fox Engine.

Random yes!! thats me lol

would love Some tackle drill's on fan hub Big Grin

i'll leave this with you Ross! So next time your in New Zealand's Hilton come grap one of my Dishes

yummmm
Looks amazing ET.
How much do those dishes cost?

(And what are they exactly?)
$17,00 for the My fav by far old school raspberry mousse w/ poached apricots in white wine,licorice ice cream HEAVEN!!!

$35 fish of the day w/ Pork Spring Rolls,Orange sigmets,Crayfish sause,wasbi spud's YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
up up cronulla
More images of your food than of the play sessions tonight!

I'd go straight to that dessert for sure!

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
Its a Classic 80's dish Ross with my flare Big Grin all made in house just not the Apricots lol we buy them in lol

and that Crayfish sause takes about 2 hours to make

last one Ross

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

up up cronulla
That's a MEEAAANNN as feed bro. How about we foil some of that up and cook it under the ground next time?