Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trailer finally we get it
(08-19-2015, 11:13 PM)Ross Wrote:
(08-19-2015, 10:44 PM)roostersule2 Wrote: I don't agree with you but you're correct in your second paragraph.

Any type of negativity is immediately struck down.

It doesn't help when the head of the company does it too though.

I agree with criticism that's warranted and supported.

I don't have to agree with you if you're being a cock.

I have never seen anything quite like that.

Ross, your speaking to a potential customer. Regardless of whether you agree with his opinion, you cannot take it personally and speak to him like that. As a company owner myself I find it jaw dropping that you can behave like that on your own company forum.

What impression do you think that gives out to your customers of your company?
More to the point what do you think Tru Blu would think of it?

I would be staggered if they thought it anything less that completely and utterly inappropriate and if I was linked with your company in any way I would be disgusted.

If a customer doesnt like the quality of my products or prices, no matter how vocal they were about it, I would simply say to them that hopefully in the future we could provide them with something that would fit their business. You cannot take criticism, no matter how poorly delivered personally.

If I was the person in question here, I would be sending copies of these comments to Tru Blu as I think they way you have behaved is quite frankly disgusting and I think you should re evalute and send a sincere apology to the person you manhandled.
I don't know about anyone else but the impression I'm getting is that Ross don't take nobodies crap. I like that.
Roostersule2's mum, is that you?
Any self respecting man would have said the same or far worse, the cock is talking shit about Rll3 based on a trailer, and admits to hardly playing Rll2, truely a cock Smile
(08-19-2015, 11:18 PM)davies11 Wrote: So I came back from my vault dwellers being ravaged and things have escalated here too !

Mav RLL2 WC was the definitive edition you missed out honestly
Bro, I left the game for an hour and everything was on fire and resources were low Sad
Sad day for vault 524
(08-20-2015, 04:10 AM)Swiftestblade Wrote: I don't know about anyone else but the impression I'm getting is that Ross don't take nobodies crap. I like that.

I agree. I much prefer someone to speak their mind compared to someone playing the PR card and being overly nice all the time in fear that someone might not buy their product.
(08-20-2015, 03:59 AM)Pickle Wrote: I have never seen anything quite like that.

Ross, your speaking to a potential customer. Regardless of whether you agree with his opinion, you cannot take it personally and speak to him like that. As a company owner myself I find it jaw dropping that you can behave like that on your own company forum.

What impression do you think that gives out to your customers of your company?
More to the point what do you think Tru Blu would think of it?

I would be staggered if they thought it anything less that completely and utterly inappropriate and if I was linked with your company in any way I would be disgusted.

If a customer doesnt like the quality of my products or prices, no matter how vocal they were about it, I would simply say to them that hopefully in the future we could provide them with something that would fit their business. You cannot take criticism, no matter how poorly delivered personally.

If I was the person in question here, I would be sending copies of these comments to Tru Blu as I think they way you have behaved is quite frankly disgusting and I think you should re evalute and send a sincere apology to the person you manhandled.

First up, your company isn't important... so it doesn't matter if you bend over or not.

Intelligent customers see a CEO that takes pride in his product and team and wont tolerate trolls. If you post like an idiot you get treated like one.

You've already boasted that you've been banned from here before (which is why I deleted that post, not because of any criticism or whatever other conspiracy you'd like to make up)... so why do you feel the need to make another account just to come on here and be "offended" again?

Trolls and ignorant fools will not last long on here... (ok I tolerate some but there are lines that should not be crossed). It's simple forum logic... you post intelligently your post will stay, if you make vapid or vexatious posts... out comes the broom. Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
everyones a little frisky today there must be a playtime tonight!!!!
X1: Kulch
PSN: akulch
Steam: Kulch
(08-20-2015, 09:03 AM)roostersule2 Wrote:
(08-19-2015, 11:58 PM)Ross Wrote:
(08-19-2015, 11:34 PM)roostersule2 Wrote: No you don't, you hide and demand it get deleted.

Evidenced by yourself and Mario's spat on Sidhe Forums.

I hide - yeah, I've been hiding... yeah, you never see me about... you're a funny guy. As for the demand it be deleted comment - utter bullshit. Like I could care enough to bother, amazingly enough everything I said was found to be true but lets not let facts get in the way of your story.

I'm the first to admit mistakes and try to learn from them, you might want to try it once in a while - hardly anything here gets deleted.
Well not here, on here anyone who doesn't fit into the 'nothing but praise' clique is immediately shut down. Either banned or called a cock, not that I really care though. Just seems juvenile for the head of a company don't you think?

I can't remember the details of your extremely professional incident with Mario, I just remember it being started by you wanting negative comments about RLL deleted and he said no. It doesn't bother you of course though.

(08-20-2015, 05:33 AM)IVIoore Wrote: Roostersule2's mum, is that you?
Doubt it.

You don't remember but you do - which is it? Need another shovel to dig a bigger hole? As if I would be stupid enough to think I could moderate a competitors forum.

There are very, very few bans on here, literally can count them on my hands.

You are living proof that I do not delete posts and do not shut things down.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
Not to really get involved in the discussion but I'd like to point out that I've posted criticisms on this board before and never had an issue with a post getting deleted. I try and be constructive with my criticisms instead of throwing out insults but I've seen a lot of insults remain on the board.

Only thing that gets deleted around here are fights.