Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread for August 20
(08-19-2015, 10:31 PM)SOR Wrote:
(08-19-2015, 10:25 PM)Mav_78 Wrote: Cockadodo?

And more of those stuff?

Wow.

Do you see any more "stuff"? No. I was simply ribbing a fellow Roosters fan because he came off a little expectant in his opening post.

Don't assume.

Dont assume indeed.

I was referring to his grammar, I thought you'd be all over it. Oh that's right he is a fellow "Cockadodo"...

And before you ask, I unblocked you so I can see why you neg repped me.
This thread will be a classic but not because of me. Our main man Dill is allegedly going to record and give thoughts and this thread will be a classic because of that.

(08-19-2015, 10:36 PM)Mav_78 Wrote:
(08-19-2015, 10:31 PM)SOR Wrote:
(08-19-2015, 10:25 PM)Mav_78 Wrote: Cockadodo?

And more of those stuff?

Wow.

Do you see any more "stuff"? No. I was simply ribbing a fellow Roosters fan because he came off a little expectant in his opening post.

Don't assume.

Dont assume indeed.

I was referring to his grammar, I thought you'd be all over it. Oh that's right he is a fellow "Cockadodo"...

And before you ask, I unblocked you so I can see why you neg repped me.

You've had me unblocked for months.
Classic thread wasn't a dig at you I just lost it at cockadodo
I didn't take it as a dig. I was basically saying that I wasn't going to have an all out fight with Mav and ruin the thread.
Fight? What the hell are you on about. You aren't that important SOR im sorry to tell you.
Roosters go cock-a-dol-do and roosters fans go any-cock-will-do
(I'll show myself out)
Standing ovation as you exit
I like that Roosters joke because the stereotype for people in Bondi is that they're all latte sippers and gay.

Doesn't really fit me though since I'm from Wollongong which is a city that Sydney people think is filled with bogans.
Every place that someone doesn't live in are considered bogan.

Americas view on Australia: bogan

Gold coasts view on Sydney: bogan

Sydney's view on Gold Coast: bogan

We are all the same people.....Smile
Actually the way it really is:

Queensland towards NSW: A general feeling that Sydneysiders are rich snobs who don't know what it's like to work a "real job"

NSW towards Queensland: Bogans with over Australian accents who poach all of our friends from High School.

NSW towards Victoria: Strong dislike. Sydney considers themselves the better city whilst Melbourne considers themselves better.

Victoria towards NSW: See NSW towards Victoria.

Australia's view on Tasmania: Inbred bogans who basically aren't apart of the country. Jokes on them though. Tasmania rules.