Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trailer finally we get it
It would be hilarious if someone had just stiched Shaun Johnson up and gave him rl3

On a serious note really cool of him to do, remember the Quade Cooper vs rugby challenge incident?
Actually no I didn't read the quote properly, hence the "Fair enough" comment in my follow up post. You should read stuff more carefully. I was not convinced it was RLL3.

Im not trashing anything. Stop being so suggestive and put me on ignore if you have a problem.
(08-19-2015, 10:53 PM)Mav_78 Wrote: You may notice I referenced whether it was RLL3, for that reason.

Which was silly in itself because:
a) Being played on a PS4
b) Top left scoreboard looks nothing like RLL2's
c) Circle around the player is different to RLL2
I'm unfamiliar with the Quade Cooper incident. What happened?

(08-19-2015, 10:59 PM)Mav_78 Wrote: Actually no I didn't read the quote properly, hence the "Fair enough" comment in my follow up post. You should read stuff more carefully. I was not convinced it was RLL3.

Im not trashing anything. Stop being so suggestive and put me on ignore if you have a problem.

It's obvious it's RLL3. Why would Shaun Johnson be uploading a picture of himself playing a 2 year old video game?

Even if you just skimmed basic logic says he's playing RLL3. I don't place anyone on ignore unless they're deliberately trying to bait me into fights or are vulgar. You're neither.
Short story is he bagged it on twitter after someone asked about it and FIFA and then Mario shot back at him publicly and I think the ARU were upset too as it was a licensed product he was on a roll at the time for foot in mouth incidences
(08-19-2015, 10:59 PM)Swiftestblade Wrote:
(08-19-2015, 10:53 PM)Mav_78 Wrote: You may notice I referenced whether it was RLL3, for that reason.

a) Being played on a PS4

Didn't really play RLL2 to be honest.
(08-19-2015, 11:02 PM)Mav_78 Wrote:

a) Being played on a PS4

Wait whaaaaaaaaat?!?
You're missing out. RLL2:WCE is the best Rugby League game ever in my opinion.
(08-19-2015, 11:03 PM)davies11 Wrote:
(08-19-2015, 11:02 PM)Mav_78 Wrote:

a) Being played on a PS4

Wait whaaaaaaaaat?!?

I did for a while but havent played it in a long time, I couldn't tell you what the circles looked like. But I concede with the above points. Its totally RLL3 and it would be awesome if we found out more about his test play.
I'll be right back to quiz you on the no RLL2 play I've got a death claw problem in my vault to deal with