Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Patch release for Xbox One???
Any news on ETA of patch Ross? thx
Dear Ross if Microsoft has any problem to release patch in Xbox and they are delaying why are u not releasing the patch on ps3/ps4.Its now really frustrating waiting for the patch for so longSadSadSad
(08-18-2015, 10:31 PM)deepak9012 Wrote: Dear Ross if Microsoft has any problem to release patch in Xbox and they are delaying why are u not releasing the patch on ps3/ps4.Its now really frustrating waiting for the patch for so longSadSadSad

They can't deepak. From what Ross has said, it seems they are contractually bound to release them all at the same time. This is frustrating and like every other Don Bradman Cricket fan it feels like a long wait for me too.

I can't speak for him, but I'm pretty sure that if Ross could have had the Patch in our hands right now, he would have.

Look up Xbox parity policy in Google.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
So it was rejected and now we are waiting for the update to be approved by Microsoft?
So in other words you have no idea when the patch is going to be released? If that's the case that's fine but just come out and say that
Sorry, I do say that, but prefer to also give some explanation where I can.

Meh along as it's b4 footy comes out I dnt care other wise Gunna be a long time b4 I play cricket again lol
(08-20-2015, 10:51 AM)Ross Wrote: Sorry, I do say that, but prefer to also give some explanation where I can.

Apologies for the terse nature of my previous response. Just really want to get that last achievement
No worries, I understand and I am so frustrated that it's not in your hands already. It's embarrassing but beyond our control.