Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average
OFFICIAL Release Date September 10th
You sure?
(08-17-2015, 08:56 PM)Yuna Wrote: You sure?

Yes I am positive I merged the threads.... didn't I?
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
Tru Blu games always break street date Tongue So lets hope for sept 7th or 8th Big Grin

Haha, I remember I was the one to break street date with EB Games. Target broke it so I got a copy and took it to EB. Definitely will cancel my pre order if Target or Kmart break the date.
(08-17-2015, 08:58 PM)Ruck Wrote:
(08-17-2015, 08:56 PM)Yuna Wrote: You sure?

Yes I am positive I merged the threads.... didn't I?

Yeh just confirming bro, chill

(08-17-2015, 08:59 PM)JDobz Wrote: Haha, I remember I was the one to break street date with EB Games. Target broke it so I got a copy and took it to EB. Definitely will cancel my pre order if Target or Kmart break the date.

sure mate, sure!
You heard it here first folks.
[Image: SYWLAxC.png]
Do you find questions aggressive Yuna? Sorry, I'll try to ask neutral questions more quietly in future. Smile

Is this better? I made it small and blue so you weren't startled.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
Yeah bro. JDobz is lying because I was the one to break street date with EB Games. Target broke it so I got a copy and took it to EB. Definitely will cancel my pre order if Target or Kmart break the date.
each to their own Smile
Man you guys give me kicks & giggles it hurts. We are worried about this game when we should worried about the damn elite. They are blinding us we need to wake up.
Is September 10 also the release date for the PC version Ross?