Poll: What will we get?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Gameplay Trailer
15.91%
7 15.91%
Release Date & Trailer
47.73%
21 47.73%
FanHub Update
22.73%
10 22.73%
Game Released!
13.64%
6 13.64%
Total 44 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.11 Average
Random Stuff being discussed this week.
I want to stalk you Smile

Nah, I just assumed you lived in NZ.
Anyone on here going to the Melbourne play test? Looks like your on your own cutty
What Melbourne play test?
You should probably let Ruck know about it anyway.

Funny that he forgot to switch it to negative. LOL
This week, I am expecting an announcement for the release date just before Thursday Night Football!
HOBBSTAR GAMING YouTube- http://tinyurl.com/HOBBSTARGAMING
HOBBSTAR GAMING NEW Website- hobbstar.wix.com/youtube
ROSS IS SO COOL! Smile
19th man
up up cronulla
So Titans just signed Tyrone Roberts. To be honest I think that's a bad signing considering they went for cherry and didn't get him. They had a bit of money to spend and they decided to buy Roberts......I don't know what they were thinking.
I think Roberts will probably be a bench player for them. You'd be a fool not to stick with Elgey and Taylor.
It's weird because it means we're resigned to using Mortimer as a utility as well?

It's got to be in case one of the two young halves has a bad run.

Falloon is gone which is good.

Both Elgey and Taylor are stars in the making, I just hope that we can be more likely Manly's young halves then the Tigers young halves.

Hopefully that money goes into getting another good forward or two.

I think we can push for top 8 if the halves pairing fire and we pad out our list a bit more, in reality though we're probably looking at another bottom 8 finish next season.

DCE would have helped immensely.
(08-17-2015, 04:43 PM)roostersule2 Wrote: No you wouldn't, two inexperienced halves is never a good thing.

I'd play them together but only because Roberts is inexperienced himself and is pretty bad.

wouldn't what?

He's played 100ish first grade games, he's a heck of a lot more experienced then the other two.

Again, Foran and DCE were inexperienced and they won Manly a grand final, it works sometimes.