Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
UK Pre-order/release
Just a heads up for my fellow UK forum members, the game is now available for pre order on the game website. The release date they are giving is the 17th September.

A rare pat on the back for Tru Blu there, a one week delay between hemispheres is a vast improvement on previous instalments.
(08-14-2015, 08:11 PM)benrhino Wrote: Just a heads up for my fellow UK forum members, the game is now available for pre order on the game website. The release date they are giving is the 17th September.

A rare pat on the back for Tru Blu there, a one week delay between hemispheres is a vast improvement on previous instalments.

Thanks for the heads up mate. I'm gonna wait and see how good the game is before I buy it and plan my York City Knights world footie dominance!
Thanks for the notice, Ben! Big Grin

And good luck in tonights game Wink
You too Rhys, although with silverwood in charge and the torrential rain it's advantage wigan.
Thats very good news, i looked on Game 2 days ago and found nothing, i wont need to import this time around which will save a few quid. Anyone from UK on xbox1 get in touch gamertag The Toeclipper. Its there alright 17th sept, but as a true Yorkshireman i winced at the £55 price tag Smile
(08-15-2015, 12:20 AM)King Wally Wrote: but as a true Yorkshireman i winced at the £55 price tag Smile

Go on.....spoil yourself. Buy it...play it...then give a no holds barred Yorkshire review of it on here.
I was actually expecting more than 55 quid. That's the general cost for a PS4 game, RLL2 was about 55 quid when other new games were only 40, do we've not done too bad.

And as a fellow Yorkshireman I can justify it in that a rugby game will stop me buying both fifa and madden.
Alternatively couldn't we create an Aus/NZ PSN account and buy it on there on the 10th? Can't imagine it will be much more than £55?
(08-15-2015, 03:43 AM)LJH23Y Wrote: Alternatively couldn't we create an Aus/NZ PSN account and buy it on there on the 10th? Can't imagine it will be much more than £55?

The game will be $100 AUD, which converts to £47, which will round out to £9047 once you factor in the foreign devil tax.
Cheers mate would probably be better doing it that way, assuming it's possible?