Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trailer finally we get it
Rugby League live Jam 3

Anyone Play NFL Blitz on dreamcast because that was the best flat game ever for friday night's
up up cronulla
(08-13-2015, 10:53 PM)ak47 Wrote: kick at the end says it all - REMOVE THE AFTER TOUCH

The after touch is very minor from my experience in the HUB. The minor issue here is the way the ball moves when you apply curve before the kick.

I don't really care as I wont be using much curve, but the curve as it is moves both ways (you can see it in the trailer the ball moves right after kicking and then sweeps left) rather than moving straight off the tee, and then drawing or fading off that line.

A minor thing I'm not up in arms about it as the rest of the trailer looks bloody great, good to see a minute of gameplay. I really dig the little emotive animations, like after AReylonds goal the doggies players react immediately, and after the Austin try, how he turns around to celebrate with his teammates right after putting the ball down really good stuff.

Also I've noticed great attention to detail with sounds in the Drills and in the trailer, like in the scrum and in the passing drill as well with players grunting when they get hit.

I would really like to know if reaching your arm out to ground the ball is manual while you're in one of those push and pull tackles?
[Image: SYWLAxC.png]
(08-13-2015, 10:53 PM)ak47 Wrote: kick at the end says it all - REMOVE THE AFTER TOUCH

Maybe minimise it, but don't completely remove it.

Ross update to the fanhub soon?
It Finally rained in DBC 14 first time ever for me lol
up up cronulla
I thought it was great, so keen now.

I assume that was made using max settings on pc?
Looks amazing!!, liked all the tries, Suprised Matt Scott scored with Gallen in front of him and two others tackling him as well, hopefully theres an animation with gallen wrapping the ball up and holding him up.

Tolman's was more realistic, Favourite was the RTS Try or Blake Austin's Try because they have fixed up the kicking and aerial attacking plays, now tap back should actually work ☺
Chip's work yay ☺
The trailer is awesome Ross and the game looks amazing! I can't wait for it, thanks Big Ant.

Ross, are we still looking good for a simultaneous/soon after UK release?
The Facebook comments were infuriating, to say the least. I honestly do not know what people expected. I'm not going to bother reading them anymore, too much negativity.

The trailer looks amazing. That tap to Austin for the try looked amazing; very fluid! I think the close-up camera made the animations look a bit more robotic than they actually are, if anyone has played the demo they'll realize just how smooth the animations are. The bump-off made by the Inglis looked very nice! The impact of tackles has always been a big thing for me in Rugby games. Unlike RLL2, he didn't lose 90% of his momentum either.

The drop-kick by Reynolds looked a tad robotic, but the ball animations (Especially when being passed) are superb! The kick at the end looked naff, didn't like that. I'm not bothered about that, though, unlike the Facebook members, who now simply refuse to buy the game because a kick didn't suit their standards of perfection.

The detail is amazing. Watch when Graham hits the floor, the mud bounces up! The face animations are superb. I honestly am so hyped for this game!

My only complaint is that if you go to the 30 second mark in the trailer, look at the banner in the Salford Stadium. It's the old logo, the 'Salford City Reds' instead of the Red Devils.

Keep up the good work! Big Grin
(08-13-2015, 09:55 PM)FissionMailed Wrote:
(08-13-2015, 09:51 PM)Kingcutty Wrote: Et down the sideline scores a magnificent try

A response to 90% of your posts tonight:

[Image: giphy.gif]

The hurt man you sure know how to deflate a dudes confidence boo