Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trailer finally we get it
Here's hoping we get gameplay from tonight's playtest
(08-13-2015, 08:30 PM)Kingcutty Wrote: Here's hoping we get gameplay from tonight's playtest

Playtest? I though that is happening on 20th August
(08-13-2015, 08:30 PM)Kingcutty Wrote: Here's hoping we get gameplay from tonight's playtest

The contest? That's a week or two away I think.
Play test is happening next Thursday
(08-13-2015, 08:18 PM)Yuna Wrote: I wonder if we're gonna get a gameplay trailer or is this it?

I think it may have been "gameplay" but through the replay system in game. Would make sense to show what can be achieved in game and also what can be achieved with customizing your own individual replay, only an observation though.

Not sure why fans were required to wait so long for it to be released though....I couldn't see anything contained within it that would require authority over what has already been approved. Just look in the fanhub and textures are the same minus the stadium sponsors but that was confirmed as being approved ages ago......?

Considering there is still no mention of a release date (which I thought may have been included in the clip) concerns me because to manufacture physical discs, ship to respective areas of the world and logistical and distribution networks have to ship other things as well suggests to me that it may be in fact an November/December release.

I did hear a rumour at one point and thats all it is at this stage that a "Grand Final Week" release of the game which puts it as 1st October...but based on previous statements conveyed to me could prove unreliable.
Mate I'm two weeks early shit
(08-13-2015, 08:10 PM)SOR Wrote:
(08-13-2015, 08:05 PM)THEgamefreak274 Wrote:
(08-13-2015, 07:45 PM)SOR Wrote: Sad thing for me is that with this trailer I now need to go ahead and buy a new xbox 360 in the next 2-4 weeks.

It looks good though, kick from Thurston at the end is weird though. Very arcadey.

Ps4 is the way to go, or ps3. Ps3 has free multiplayer I believe.

Initially way back in the day when I was 17-18 and got my 360 I wanted a PS3 because I had tons of PS2 games I liked but no store in my town had a PS3 but they had 360 so I had to make the change.

Now I have a few xbox 360 games I like (LA Noire, Red Dead Redemption, Rugby League Live 2) and don't want to make that switch over again. xbox one seems to be considerably cheaper for some reason also.

I too have a library of xbox 360 games, it took me a year to figure out which next gen console was worth getting and ps4 seemed to be the better performer and had features that I liked, the game capture to usb and cheaper online multiplayer. Last time I checked ps4 was cheaper. Now xbone is? They must be struggling.

I ended up buying a pre owned 360 anyway, cause there wasn't much ps4 games I liked and it got to a point where I had to hit the top of my 360 to open it and read discs lol
(08-13-2015, 08:36 PM)THEgamefreak274 Wrote:
(08-13-2015, 08:10 PM)SOR Wrote:
(08-13-2015, 08:05 PM)THEgamefreak274 Wrote:
(08-13-2015, 07:45 PM)SOR Wrote: Sad thing for me is that with this trailer I now need to go ahead and buy a new xbox 360 in the next 2-4 weeks.

It looks good though, kick from Thurston at the end is weird though. Very arcadey.

Ps4 is the way to go, or ps3. Ps3 has free multiplayer I believe.

Initially way back in the day when I was 17-18 and got my 360 I wanted a PS3 because I had tons of PS2 games I liked but no store in my town had a PS3 but they had 360 so I had to make the change.

Now I have a few xbox 360 games I like (LA Noire, Red Dead Redemption, Rugby League Live 2) and don't want to make that switch over again. xbox one seems to be considerably cheaper for some reason also.

I too have a library of xbox 360 games, it took me a year to figure out which next gen console was worth getting and ps4 seemed to be the better performer and had features that I liked, the game capture to usb and cheaper online multiplayer. Last time I checked ps4 was cheaper. Now xbone is? They must be struggling.

I ended up buying a pre owned 360 anyway, cause there wasn't much ps4 games I liked and it got to a point where I had to hit the top of my 360 to open it and read discs lol

I had the same issue. Disk drive wouldn't open. I got a lot of years out of my 360 though.

There are pre owned xbox one consoles but I assume they'd break real real quick.
If Playstation AU states the game is coming on 10th September then its likely correct right? I mean, they're the ones doing the certification so they are well aware on where the game is at

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bo2_xzhb...youtu.be&a
Couple little things I picked up which I thought were cool.

* The kicking tee moves in the air after the ball is kicked.
* Raindrops making contact with the surface look good.
* When Inglis Fends Dugan, the way Dugan gets up off the ground.
* Sisa Waqa tap back to Austin.
* The scrum gameplay of St Helens & Leeds, I think I can hear players saying something that sounds like 'Break' on multiple occasions. Might be the referee though.
* Josh Mansours try were he connects with the corner post, it bends then flicks back up when he scores the try.

Might not be much to others though I enjoyed it Smile