Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anzac Test?
(08-13-2015, 06:26 PM)NRLHalfback02 Wrote: TomFord, If Whare is unavailable, I'd assume Hiku would shift to Left Centre with Shaun Right Centre and Jason & Duffie the Wingers

I was thinking the same thing. I rate Hiku extremely highly. I think Tom Trbojevic needs to get in line behind Peta Hiku for the Manly fullback spot for when Brett Stewart retires. I'd think Clint Gutherson would be behind Hiku anyways.

(08-13-2015, 06:33 PM)roostersule2 Wrote: This is a forum, not a courtroom.

Also I'm arguing against stats so why would I use them?

Not the brightest are you?

Did I say stats? I said proof.

Obviously brighter than you.
(08-13-2015, 06:26 PM)NRLHalfback02 Wrote: I rate Woods but personally I prefer Scott and while Woods does often do better in stats, it's often because Woods is their only dominant forward while Scott has Tamou, Cooper, Taumalolo, etc who can allow Scott to rest a bit.

Okay, so can you explain to me why Woods is dominant in the representative arena when every forward is dominant?

Also, just to completely toss your theory out the window. The Bulldogs have one of the best forward packs in the competition and James Graham ran 19 times for 150 metres and made 43 tackles whilst David Klemmer came off the bench and ran 21 times for 236 metres. Josh Jackson made 180 metres whilst Aiden Tolman made 140.

And you can't turn things to "Personally I prefer" because you outright said before that Matt Scott was the best prop Australia has.
Dominant players dominate the stat sheet. Scott dominates the stat sheet for the Cowboys but pales in comparison to Woods. It's okay to admit that.

[Image: ohne-titel.jpg]
Okay well find some stats that back up your point? If not find a video of Matt Scott playing the ball quickly. Because I believe Aaron Woods has a faster play the ball.

If you can't find proof, prepare to admit you were wrong. Smile
(08-13-2015, 06:35 PM)SOR Wrote:
(08-13-2015, 06:26 PM)NRLHalfback02 Wrote: I rate Woods but personally I prefer Scott and while Woods does often do better in stats, it's often because Woods is their only dominant forward while Scott has Tamou, Cooper, Taumalolo, etc who can allow Scott to rest a bit.

Okay, so can you explain to me why Woods is dominant in the representative arena when every forward is dominant?

Also, just to completely toss your theory out the window. The Bulldogs have one of the best forward packs in the competition and James Graham ran 19 times for 150 metres and made 43 tackles whilst David Klemmer came off the bench and ran 21 times for 236 metres. Josh Jackson made 180 metres whilst Aiden Tolman made 140.

And you can't turn things to "Personally I prefer" because you outright said before that Matt Scott was the best prop Australia has.
Dominant players dominate the stat sheet. Scott dominates the stat sheet for the Cowboys but pales in comparison to Woods. It's okay to admit that.

Maybe because the Bulldogs forwards in particular James Graham plays like a Half and gives the Bulldogs their main attack source ? Anyone agree, I agree with Halfback02
(08-13-2015, 06:41 PM)BrisbaneBroncos4Life Wrote:

Maybe because the Bulldogs forwards in particular James Graham plays like a Half and gives the Bulldogs their man attack source ? Anyone agree, I agree with Halfback02

You agree with him because you're a Queenslander, and even worse... A Brisbane supporter. We all know Brisbane supporters are a biased bunch.

Dominant in origin hahahhah woods has played 1 or 2 good games he is overrated he isnt even the best prop in the Tigers i would take martin taupua over him any day
I'm new and I think its a good point but everyone's points are good
(08-13-2015, 06:44 PM)napa Wrote:

Dominant players dominate the stat sheet. Scott dominates the stat sheet for the Cowboys but pales in comparison to Woods. It's okay to admit that?
Dominant in origin hahahhah woods has played 1 or 2 good games he is overrated he isnt even the best prop in the Tigers i would take martin taupua over him any day

Firstly, you're a Cowboys supporter so obviously you're going to disagree with SOR and I.

Secondly, Marty Taupau plays lock.
(08-13-2015, 06:46 PM)TomFord6 Wrote:

Dominant players dominate the stat sheet. Scott dominates the stat sheet for the Cowboys but pales in comparison to Woods. It's okay to admit that?

Firstly, you're a Cowboys supporter so obviously you're going to disagree with SOR and I.

Secondly, Marty Taupau plays lock.

He is a prop just in the 13 jumper

Lol, nah Keithy,is the best prop. :p

But yeah tapau isn't a prop