Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
FanHub Suggestions for Big Ant
(08-13-2015, 04:29 PM)SZaucy Wrote: Hi sorry if this one has been suggested already.
I think it would be good to have a "duplicate jersey" option for custom teams jerseys, this would make it a lot easier to make an away jersey using the same design as the home jersey and then just changing the colours.

Great idea would help a lot, also to add onto that we can share players individually, would also be great to upload kits individually to the server.
(08-13-2015, 05:03 PM)pure_brad Wrote:
(08-13-2015, 04:29 PM)SZaucy Wrote: Hi sorry if this one has been suggested already.
I think it would be good to have a "duplicate jersey" option for custom teams jerseys, this would make it a lot easier to make an away jersey using the same design as the home jersey and then just changing the colours.

Great idea would help a lot, also to add onto that we can share players individually, would also be great to upload kits individually to the server.
Thanks, I really hope they do add something like it. At the moment it is just time consuming making an away jersey when we could just copy the design of the home jersey.
With the hair styles we have the option to have it to the left, right and middle (which is a middle part). Would it be possible to have a straight option so it in the middle but straight down (obviously for shorter hair styles).

I have been trying to create a few guys and the part down the middle doesn't go.
Ross or HBK I have a question for you.

From memory we have to sign up for the Fanhub. I am just wondering will all the downloads we make on the Steam version of the fanhub link with our retail versions (consoles)? I'd dare imagine that with this being linked we won't have to search through teams/players etc and download them individually again but they'll automatically download when we log into our accounts

Your response is appreciated.
My last post was deleted. Is there anyone that can answer this question?

We shouldn't have to download teams from the fanhub on our PC's if we are getting the game on a console? If can register that we have already downloaded X amount of teams and players and automatically download them on console then I'll start downloading more.
I dont really see us loging into a steam account on a rival console. I havent downloaded any teams just made a few creations because i will be downloading them all later the file sizes shouldnt be to big so it wont take to long.
Files are very small for FanHub players.
I really hope that the Competition creator opens up a lot more.

I'd like to create loads of comps.

Have 8 teams from each Australian competition (NRL, NSW Cup, QLD Cup & 20's) with each in their own pool. The top 4 teams in each pool move into a knock out series.

I'd love it we had options for 'pools/groups' from 1 to 8.

The number of teams in pools/groups with 1 group being a NRL comp but allowing us to add up to 40 teams (combined NRL/SL comp would be awesome).

To be able to choose knock out or season or both combined.

A straight season would be like the English Premier League where the team finishing 1st is the champ.

Now if we could have the ability to carry this over to multiple season I'd never have to buy another game again until RLL4 comes out (okay, I'll buy the next Bradman game and consider Lacrosse and Sprintcars)
Could it be possible for us to be able to create custom categories for the custom teams selection? Instead of them all being mixed together could we have the ability to have "Classic teams" or "NRL 2016", "Auckland Under 18's".
It would be much easier to sort through our teams.
You can add pre-set tags your custom teams and people on the hub can search for certain tags. Off the top of my head the tags include 80's, 90's, 2000's, Premiers, Classic and Fantasy.