Poll: What will we get?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Gameplay Trailer
15.91%
7 15.91%
Release Date & Trailer
47.73%
21 47.73%
FanHub Update
22.73%
10 22.73%
Game Released!
13.64%
6 13.64%
Total 44 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.11 Average
Random Stuff being discussed this week.
(08-12-2015, 05:33 PM)Yuna Wrote:
(08-12-2015, 05:29 PM)THEgamefreak274 Wrote: They're probably waiting on Sony and Microsoft then.

Umm how? If the full retail version is ready and the public is allow to play it then doesn't that mean its past the Sony and Microsoft approval stage already?

Pure assumption, im not too familiar with fhe process
(08-12-2015, 05:16 PM)Ross Wrote: There is no demo version of the game, the full version will be playable at Gamesmen

(08-12-2015, 05:18 PM)Yuna Wrote:
(08-12-2015, 05:16 PM)THEgamefreak274 Wrote: Surely there'll be news about the release at the pre play event. That'll be the most asked question.

I was at JB Hi Fi where they had RLL2 setup and people kept asking about the release date and all the TB rep said was "before Xmas". Jeez that helped

(08-12-2015, 05:16 PM)Ross Wrote: There is no demo version of the game, the full version will be playable at Gamesmen

Yeh see, the full retail game is ready so why is TB holding on the release date?

Considering Ross has stated he is aware of the release date and consciously avoiding giving any clue away to the actual date I find it somewhat contrary to what TB originally has stated that "once a release date is known it will be revealed". There actions could be viewed as treating their customer base with a form of disregard, in my view anyway. I actually owned and ran a business on the side and I would not show the contempt towards my customers that has been displayed if this is the case.

If there was any problem with certification I thought it would fall back on the developer, for example a problem with the coding of the game?? correct me if im wrong as I am not an expert. Judging from Ross's comments "Final Version"of the game suggests that it is complete and ready for sale???

Not sure what's happening with Keith as the latest email I received from him was suggestive of him being terminated from his position without going into what was actually written and could explain his absence from the Facebook community. However Fair work Australia is available to him if he feels he is being unduly treated....
(08-12-2015, 06:12 PM)Jasche78 Wrote: Not sure what's happening with Keith as the latest email I received from him was suggestive of him being terminated from his position without going into what was actually written and could explain his absence from the Facebook community.

Please tell us more Sir. What was said on the email? Did Keith do something to get him terminated or was it just that he wasn't doing his job very well overall?

Moral of the story: Don't **** with Ross

So since Keith is no longer an employee at TB, will he still appear in the game on TB's teamlist? Maybe that's causing the delay.
As stated in the opening comment " Not Sure".

Maybe you could locate him through "other" forums or social media mediums and ask him directly....

His email to me was implied by me that it was of negative context...
(08-12-2015, 05:59 PM)ak47 Wrote: TB are probably trying to figure out how they will promote, distribute and release 2 games within a month. All Blacks Challenge is being promoted everywhere with a release date of Sep25, also promised for the World Cup

TB have never been so busyCool

Never thought about this, but i do agree, this sounds like it would be the case.
well i'm keeping it Aussie AKA Mad Max until this is released well at least i know the date it come's out lol and have seen gameplay and trailer's....

So until then guys I AM THE TOECUTTER!!!!

Also to add aren't Tru Blue just office worker's?
we know they don't push pen's and a few of them push alot of button's!!!
Main thing that worry's me is the marketing of this game.
I maybe old school but getting promo on telly even with NRL friday and Saturday night footy you'll think there would be some Ad's and hint's this game coming out!!!
Look at Madden 2016 and NBA 2k16 massive massive marketing.(i know it's EA)But alot of us watch and live and breath Footy just feel's like a poor show from them to be honest!!!
Thats just my view
up up cronulla
Yup if a manager game from overseas gets promoted on NRL.com what has TB done wrong as to why they aren't getting a promo?
(08-12-2015, 05:13 PM)Kingcutty Wrote: What's going on Imma smoke a bong we can get it on I'm gon reclaim my throne ahh

I hope your 13 children watch you.
EB Games at Winston Hills said that the 10th of September was a 'confirmed' release date...
^^LEL