Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
FanHub Created Teams
Just uploaded the Queenland and New South Wales Under 20s sides to the Hub Smile username is thomas.ford
(08-01-2015, 05:46 PM)jhack13 Wrote:
(08-01-2015, 12:52 PM)pure_brad Wrote:
(07-31-2015, 09:31 PM)rlfan19 Wrote: Need 80s hull kr all time hull kr and 2006 hull kr #feedme

Yes the FanHub is lacking Super League Teams, hopefully some of the UK users can jump on and create some classic teams.

(08-01-2015, 12:16 PM)jhack13 Wrote: Justin O'Neill is yet to be added to the Cowboys team in the Fanhub, while looking at the Melbourne Storm side he isn't in their squad either. He should be added in time for the final build though right?

He is already in the NQ Cowboys Squad. If you edited the official cowboys team before the update then it wont show up. You got to delete the NQ Cowboys official team then the update will kick in. But it will delete any changes you made to the cowboys, like player appearance's, jerseys, attributes etc

Makes sense. Thanks mate!

No worries Smile

(08-01-2015, 06:40 PM)TomFord6 Wrote: Just uploaded the Queenland and New South Wales Under 20s sides to the Hub Smile username is thomas.ford

Cool will ad you to the opening post Smile
Sweet Tom, that'd be nice to pop your u20s player in and have a crack at the u20s Origin title Smile
(08-01-2015, 07:04 PM)reggiewestside Wrote: Sweet Tom, that'd be nice to pop your u20s player in and have a crack at the u20s Origin title Smile

Absolutely! Hopefully in the league/competition creator we are able to!
Have uploaded 5 International Teams to the server.

Cook Islands:
Contains 27 players with Home & Alternate Jerseys.

Papua New Guinea:
Contains 51 players with Home and 1977 Kumuls Jerseys.

Fiji:
Contains 39 players with Home & Alternate Jerseys.

Italy:
Contains 48 players and Home & Alternate Jerseys.

France:
Contains 39 players and Home and Alternate Jerseys.

You will also see other uploads from my username purebrad uploaded to the server like Greece & Hungary etc. I have uploaded them still work in progress, it was just so I can save my work.
Hi Everyone,

Currently I have uploaded the following International Teams: Cook Islands, Canada, Denmark, Czech Republic, Fiji, Jamaica, Greece, Germany, Ireland, Hungary, Latvia, Netherlands, Lebanon, Italy, Norway, France, Russia, Malta, Serbia, Spain, Scotland, Sweden, Tonga, Papua New Guinea, United States and Wales. Once you download them they will replace the unofficial team on disk so that the fake players will be replaced by the real players. Here's some Home jersey designs to look at excluding Samoa & Tonga, though if you go onto the FanHub you can see their jerseys. These are only the Home jersey, every team has at least two jerseys Home and Alternate, also have Wales 2000 World Cup jersey, 1977 Kumuls (PNG) jersey, Northern Irish & Republic of Ireland Kits for Ireland etc. Enjoy Smile

CREATOR ID: purebrad

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

If your username is sean_a_kelly on the RLL3 FanHub, I like what your doing could you get into contact with me if your on the forums thanks Smile
Guys Salford is currently working on some Classic/Retro Super League teams on the FanHub. His Creator ID is: sean_a_kelly.

Bradford 2000s
Castleford 2000s
Sheffield Eagles 1998
Wigan 1990s
Wigan 1980s
Salford 1970s
Castleford 1960s
Salford 1930s

Have added the teams to this threads opening post.
great stuff mate!
I have uploaded ALL the 2016 NRL Teams on the FanHub ! Username: NRLHalfback02