Poll: What will we get?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Gameplay Trailer
15.91%
7 15.91%
Release Date & Trailer
47.73%
21 47.73%
FanHub Update
22.73%
10 22.73%
Game Released!
13.64%
6 13.64%
Total 44 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.11 Average
Random Stuff being discussed this week.
(08-06-2015, 05:28 PM)Ruck Wrote: "Want to be the first to play Rugby League Live 3??
Blah, Blah, Blah...
A lucky 20 people, will be randomly selected on Friday the 7th of August!!!"

On second thoughts we're going to change the competition, make you jump through another hoop and ensure that 68 people get their hopes up before we crush them. Yep, they really thought this one out. :p

I just hope that the people selected can record some gameplay for us otherwise that will be very disappointing. I have a feeling we wont get any :p
Yeah hopefully something useful comes out of it, but at this stage... I know all I need to know, I just want to get this game in my PS4.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
Fully ruck couldnt agree more was at my EB store in Napier New Zealand had poster up 27th August didnt even ask was on wall and ready Big Grin...BUT!!! i'm waiting for PC release day because Metal Gear V out soon Big Grin
up up cronulla
Ross: "Kept you waiting huh?"
[Image: SYWLAxC.png]
i'm just over them not saying the date and half ass PR looks like they did more with Rugby 3!!! then RLL3 so i'm just gonna wait! i just want them to take my money ALREADY!!!! GEEZ
up up cronulla
Our hopes and dreams of gaining more information on RLL3 rest on the shoulders of young dill1234.

A man with a heart of gold who keeps his head down and stays out of trouble. Will Dill become a BigAnt forum icon? Will he win the contest? Tune in next time to find out...
(08-06-2015, 08:14 PM)dill1234 Wrote: If I make it in (and allowed to record) I'll definitely get screenshots, videos and as much juicy info as I can for everyone.

Hope you make it man good luck, if only people could vote will get you in Smile

P.S dont mention that your on the forums they wont pick you :p
Yes what Brad said lol
up up cronulla
(08-06-2015, 08:43 PM)SOR Wrote: Our hopes and dreams of gaining more information on RLL3 rest on the shoulders of young dill1234.

A man with a heart of gold who keeps his head down and stays out of trouble. Will Dill become a BigAnt forum icon? Will he win the contest? Tune in next time to find out...

He would become legend.
(08-06-2015, 08:56 PM)ET1980 Wrote: Yes what Brad said lol

Lol