Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Have we got an Achievement/Trophy list yet?
LOL, That's Gold!
The "Move Along Son" or "Pack Your Bags" trophy. Awarded when you get sacked from 3 or more clubs in your career.
(08-02-2015, 07:47 PM)Yuna Wrote: Back flip achievement would be cool

Agree an offer from a club, then decline it Big Grin

that achievement would be called the "Dally Cherry Evans" achievement
Go the mighty Lions!
^classic
I would definitely get the walking dead trophy.
I'm sure the Roosters bonus mode will include extra TPAs you can illegally organise to sign higher rated players for a smaller price on the cap. I mean, it's got to be realistic.
The master and the puppet. aka the Darius Boyd achievement.
Follow your coach wherever he goes
Brett finch award

Play for 6 different clubs
(08-03-2015, 05:14 PM)Dufeyz Wrote: I'm sure the Roosters bonus mode will include extra TPAs you can illegally organise to sign higher rated players for a smaller price on the cap. I mean, it's got to be realistic.

How would the Roosters be over the cap?

Since winning the Grand Final in 2013 we've lost the following from our winning team:

SBW, James Maloney, Roger Tuivasa-Sheck, Anthony Minichello, FPN, Daniel Mortimer, Luke O'Donnell.

The only HUGE signing we've made since is Blake Ferguson and the only "future star" we signed is Jackson Hastings who wasn't even playing first grade when we got him.

Apart from that most of our players currently signed to us are guys we developed or guys we gave a shot to when nobody else would. It's not like we bought 17 Origin reps. As a matter of fact all our Origin reps who played this year have never played for another club.

Now it's your turn. Explain why we've lost 7 and only gained 1 if we cheat the cap.
The Roosters are going to have a big offseason with their signings.