Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
FanHub Created Teams
(07-29-2015, 03:10 PM)gunns85 Wrote:
(12-13-2014, 01:25 PM)pure_brad Wrote: Community Teams Database FanHub:

Everyone Private Message us or post in this thread if you have created any teams that you want added to the database. Domestic comps from around the world current and past, Internationals current and past its up to you Smile

RETRO/CLASSIC

Team Name: Creator ID

St George Illawarra Dragons 2010: Rejakel
Sydney Roosters 2010: Rejakel
Canterbury Bulldogs 2004: fissionmailed
Penrith Panthers 2003: Grazmus
Sydney Roosters 2002: purebrad
Newcastle Knights 2001: theaxe1606

Melbourne Storm 1999: purebrad
Western Reds 95-97: purebrad
Manly Warringah Sea Eagles 95/6: Itchy Hram
Canberra Raiders 93-95: Itchy Hram
Brisbane Broncos 92-93: Itchy Hram
Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs 90s: Itchy Hram
Cronulla Sharks 90s: Itchy Hram
Eastern Suburbs Roosters 90s: Itchy Hram
Illawara Steelers 90s: Itchy Hram
Gold Coast Seagulls 90s: Itchy Hram
Newcastle Knights 90s: Itchy Hram
Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles 91: Itchy Hram
North Sydney Bears 90s: Itchy Hram
Penrith Panthers 90s: Itchy Hram
St George Dragons 90s: Itchy Hram
Western Suburbs Magpies 90s: Itchy Hram

Balmain Tigers 1988-89: Itchy Hram
Parramatta Eels 80s: Itchy Hram
South Sydney Rabbitohs 80s: Itchy Hram

Australia RLWC 2013: purebrad
Australian Legends: Rejakel
New Zealand Legends: Rejakel
New South Wales Legends: Rejakel
Queensland Legends: Rejakel

REP SIDES

NSW Cup Rep Side '15: purebrad
QLD Cup Rep Side'15: purebrad

CURRENT INTERNATIONAL TEAMS
*Nations that are not on disk

Belgium:
Canada:
Cook Islands: phedy276
Czech Republic:
Denmark:
Fiji: phedy276
France: purebrad
Germany:
Greece:
Hungary:
Ireland:
Italy:
Jamaica:
Latvia:
Lebanon:
Malta:
Morocco:
Netherlands:
*Niue:
Norway:
Papua New Guinea: phedy276
*Philippines:
*Portugal:
Russia:
Samoa: phedy276
Scotland:
Serbia:
*Solomon Islands:
South Africa:
Spain:
Sweden:
*Thailand
Tonga: phedy276
Ukraine:
United States of America:
*Vanuatu:
Wales:

AUCKLAND DOMESTIC COMPETITION

Glenora Bears: LBStrange
Howick Hornets: LBStrange
Mangere East Hawks: LBStrange
Marist Saints: LBStrange
Mt Albert Lions: LBStrange
Northcote Tigers: LBStrange
Otahuhu Leopards: LBStrange
Otara Scorpions: LBStrange
Papakura Sea-Eagles: LBStrange
Point Chevalier Pirates: LBStrange
Bay Roskill Vikings: LBStrange
East Coast Bay Barracudas: LBStrange
Ellerslie Eagles: LBStrange
Glenfield Greyhounds: LBStrange
Hibiscus Coast Raiders: LBStrange
Manukau Magpies: LBStrange
Manurewa Marlins: LBStrange
Mt Wellington Warriors: LBStrange
New Lynn Stags: LBStrange
Pakuranga Jaguars: LBStrange
Papatoetoe Panthers: LBStrange
Ponsonby Ponies: LBStrange
Richmond Bulldogs: LBStrange
Te Atatu Roosters: LBStrange
Waitemata Seagulls: LBStrange

SUPER LEAGUE ACADEMIES U/19s

Bradford Bulls u19s: purebrad
Castleford Tigers u19s: purebrad
Catalans Dragons u19s
Cumbria Regional Academy u19s
Huddersfield Giants u19s
Hull FC u19s
Hull KR u19s
London Broncos u19s
Leeds Rhinos u19s
Midland Hurricanes u19s
Salford Red Devils u19s
St Helens Saints u19s
Wakefield Trinity Wildcats u19s
Warrington Wolves u19s: purebrad
Widnes Vikings u19s
Wigan Warriors u19s

OTHER

Modern Steelers: Rejakel
Modern Adelaide Rams: Rejakel
West Coast Pirates: Rejakel

So these teams will be in the game???

Tried looking for classic panthers and NSW teams on the Hub last knight and couldn't find them?? will they be in the game??

The teams with Creator ID's will be available to download off the FanHub so you can play with them in RLL3. The Classic Panthers team is called Penrith Panthers '03 from memory and you can search for username GraZmus and they should come up.

(07-29-2015, 02:43 PM)Kingcutty Wrote: Pure_brad know very little about the nz domestic comp there not much out there go off.

Yeah aye its disappointing, thanks for the reply
(07-29-2015, 11:57 AM)pure_brad Wrote: Kingcutty & dylz67 do you guys know anything about the NZ Domestic League. Think its called Pirtek NZRL National Championships and It has 6 teams they are: Wellington Orcas, Wai-Coa-Bay Stallions, Canterbury Bulls, Akarana Falcons, Counties Manukau Stingrays, Central Vipers. I can only find very little information on it.

Yeah mate i played in it last year and have been selected again this year bro?

(07-29-2015, 02:43 PM)Kingcutty Wrote: Pure_brad know very little about the nz domestic comp there not much out there go off.

Dylz67 I see you made the naki team I know Sean mare from ops he made it too. Who did you guys play and how did you get on

Yeah bro i was the naki captain .. Oh true old sean ay hes going good bro deffs one to watch in the final on sat whats ur name bro? And we played hawkes bay lost by 4 but had heaps pull out last minute so hada ave team then manawatu beat them by like 50 then we played manawatu with our full strength side and lost in the last minute
(07-29-2015, 09:48 PM)dylz67 Wrote:
(07-29-2015, 11:57 AM)pure_brad Wrote: Kingcutty & dylz67 do you guys know anything about the NZ Domestic League. Think its called Pirtek NZRL National Championships and It has 6 teams they are: Wellington Orcas, Wai-Coa-Bay Stallions, Canterbury Bulls, Akarana Falcons, Counties Manukau Stingrays, Central Vipers. I can only find very little information on it.

Nice bro good luck. Would be awesome to play as these teams in RLL3. Do you know how to find the squads for this season.
(07-29-2015, 09:50 PM)pure_brad Wrote:
(07-29-2015, 09:48 PM)dylz67 Wrote:

Nice bro good luck. Would be awesome to play as these teams in RLL3. Do you know how to find the squads for this season.

Not
Sure if they have all been named yet but when they have they usually name them on nzrl.co.nz site but the sites just been changed so im nt sure where to find it i see they have just recently put the draw up
Ok cool thanks for the info

I have uploaded Canada and Czech Republic teams onto the server with the real players in the squad. I will be completing other European Nations over the coming days. Creator ID: purebrad
I have uploaded Denmark and Germany with the real players also working with Zak a player for the Belgium Golden Lions to help put together the official players for the Belgium team Smile
Need 80s hull kr all time hull kr and 2006 hull kr #feedme
Hull kr 2016-we will be there
Justin O'Neill is yet to be added to the Cowboys team in the Fanhub, while looking at the Melbourne Storm side he isn't in their squad either. He should be added in time for the final build though right?
(07-31-2015, 09:31 PM)rlfan19 Wrote: Need 80s hull kr all time hull kr and 2006 hull kr #feedme

Yes the FanHub is lacking Super League Teams, hopefully some of the UK users can jump on and create some classic teams.

(08-01-2015, 12:16 PM)jhack13 Wrote: Justin O'Neill is yet to be added to the Cowboys team in the Fanhub, while looking at the Melbourne Storm side he isn't in their squad either. He should be added in time for the final build though right?

He is already in the NQ Cowboys Squad. If you edited the official cowboys team before the update then it wont show up. You got to delete the NQ Cowboys official team then the update will kick in. But it will delete any changes you made to the cowboys, like player appearance's, jerseys, attributes etc
(08-01-2015, 12:52 PM)pure_brad Wrote:
(07-31-2015, 09:31 PM)rlfan19 Wrote: Need 80s hull kr all time hull kr and 2006 hull kr #feedme

Yes the FanHub is lacking Super League Teams, hopefully some of the UK users can jump on and create some classic teams.

(08-01-2015, 12:16 PM)jhack13 Wrote: Justin O'Neill is yet to be added to the Cowboys team in the Fanhub, while looking at the Melbourne Storm side he isn't in their squad either. He should be added in time for the final build though right?

He is already in the NQ Cowboys Squad. If you edited the official cowboys team before the update then it wont show up. You got to delete the NQ Cowboys official team then the update will kick in. But it will delete any changes you made to the cowboys, like player appearance's, jerseys, attributes etc

Makes sense. Thanks mate!