Poll: What will we get?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Gameplay Trailer
15.91%
7 15.91%
Release Date & Trailer
47.73%
21 47.73%
FanHub Update
22.73%
10 22.73%
Game Released!
13.64%
6 13.64%
Total 44 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.11 Average
Random Stuff being discussed this week.
(08-01-2015, 12:11 PM)davies11 Wrote: Dammit I missed something interesting didn't I? #keithgate

Nah, not really, just Keith being Keith.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
(08-01-2015, 11:59 AM)Jasche78 Wrote: To come to the defence of Keith there have been times where i have asked direct questions and he has stated that he cannot comment on them so I am unsure why he has openly communicated to me what he has???....

It was not my intention to compromise his position the email extracts were part of an informal conversation so therefore assumed it was ok to disclose as readily as Keith disclosed it to me.

I only want to raise discussion about the game and disseminate information....

I stand by my poor error in judgement contently accept a ban from further posting if that is deemed necessary....

sorry guys just trying to get stuff to you where i can...

I'd suggest you need a +1 for recognising an error in judgment and doing something about it. Doesn't happen too often around here!
(08-01-2015, 11:51 AM)Ross Wrote: It is reasonable for people to question Keith about breaking his NDA.

He has shown in the past that he is not credible, that is a separate matter.

I completely agree with that, I don't believe he's very credible. I just think it was unfair for so many people to jump at Jasche like that!

Don't get me wrong I think Keith is incompetent and don't like him from what I have read, so really I think if it was confidential then it's just his own fault... don't kill the messenger Big Grin
If it was confidential it was Jasche's fault for disclosing it publically as much as it was Keith's for releasing it.

It's done now anyway, the information is in the public domain.
Keith isn't even a young persons name.
It's his middle name.
Whoa you go to sleep for a few hours and wake up to find this.
(08-01-2015, 01:06 PM)krypter Wrote: Whoa you go to sleep for a few hours

Best things happen when you're asleep Smile
(08-01-2015, 01:15 PM)Yuna Wrote:
(08-01-2015, 01:06 PM)krypter Wrote: Whoa you go to sleep for a few hours

Best things happen when you're asleep Smile

Yeah would appear I've missed out on some interesting info, but if it wasn't meant to be shared/shrugs.
(08-01-2015, 12:09 PM)Ross Wrote: You might think you have a defence Jasche78, that is fine.

Not sure what your implying there Ross!?