Poll: What will we get?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Gameplay Trailer
15.91%
7 15.91%
Release Date & Trailer
47.73%
21 47.73%
FanHub Update
22.73%
10 22.73%
Game Released!
13.64%
6 13.64%
Total 44 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.11 Average
Random Stuff being discussed this week.
Jasche, an email is confidential until otherwise stated.
Keith is not competent to hold his position and cannot be trusted to keep his NDA (as has been posted above).

While Keith is the face of Tru Blu and his lack of competency and professionalism gives you some idea of what we have to work with and put up from him on a daily basis, there are many good people at Tru Blu and you should not tar them all with the one brush. Their good work is being undone in public by just the one bad apple.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
Sorry BRAB but outlook does have a classification system able to be incorporated into generating emails and that email did not have any classification attached such as "commercial in confidence" nor was it conveyed to me in the text.

Classification systems are used to distinguish between generic or sensitive in its nature and also there is no disclaimer located at the bottom of the email sent to me.

Think of it as a phone conversation where encryption is not used to scramble the data and having the phone on speaker.... If it was confidential than Keith should be more astute on how he manages his information and should of made me aware....
You could ask Keith one question - when did the final approved artwork arrive from the NRL? (He won't answer as this question as it would be at total odds with his claims above.)

(08-01-2015, 10:55 AM)Jasche78 Wrote: Sorry BRAB but outlook does have a classification system able to be incorporated into generating emails and that email did not have any classification attached such as "commercial in confidence" nor was it conveyed to me in the text.

Classification systems are used to distinguish between generic or sensitive in its nature and also there is no disclaimer located at the bottom of the email sent to me.

Think of it as a phone conversation where encryption is not used to scramble the data and having the phone on speaker.... If it was confidential than Keith should be more astute on how he manages his information and should of made me aware....

Ok mate, good luck getting more interviews from people when you toss out private information like that

Maybe you'll be able to scratch together another one word interview with some other game company.

I don't need your analogies, it's frustrating that you continuously talk down to people, we're not stupid
(08-01-2015, 10:45 AM)BRAB Wrote: Jasche, an email is confidential until otherwise stated.

I would tend to agree with you that in almost all circumstances that it is confidential unless otherwise overtly stated, however, the thread of these emails relate to the interview previously conducted with Tru Blu and it was published.

If I had performed in an interview with someone then I would assume that anything said could be reported/published unless said otherwise.

Yep - astonished that you posted that on a public forum. Even if you think it's not confidential, there's a thing called discretion. I'd doubt you'll be getting much inside info from them in the future.
(08-01-2015, 11:06 AM)Ross Wrote:
(08-01-2015, 10:45 AM)BRAB Wrote: Jasche, an email is confidential until otherwise stated.

I would tend to agree with you that in almost all circumstances that it is confidential unless otherwise overtly stated, however, the thread of these emails relate to the interview previously conducted with Tru Blu and it was published.

If I had performed in an interview with someone then I would assume that anything said could be reported/published unless said otherwise.

Hence, when I was told not to disclose I wouldnt and didnt and still havent...
What did I miss?
Ross,

Why do you think Keith seems to make up such inflammatory things about your company? It seems to me he has a personal problem with you!? Like maybe he got in trouble with Tru Blu for something you called him on and due to his age/maturity is trying to get one over on you. It's bizarre behaviour!

I think Tru Blu are a great company though I mean RLL3 will be my 6th Rugby League game courtesy of these guys and RLL3 looks like the best yet on paper. It's a shame this bloke is the public face of them, I actually liked him a bit at first too he seemed quite polite and positive.