Poll: What will we get?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Gameplay Trailer
15.91%
7 15.91%
Release Date & Trailer
47.73%
21 47.73%
FanHub Update
22.73%
10 22.73%
Game Released!
13.64%
6 13.64%
Total 44 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.11 Average
Random Stuff being discussed this week.
Exactly, he wasn't a superstar but he was hardly a flop. And he was a Frenchman, so Super League and their expansion into France is great for the sport. Catalan Dragons not only gives young players in France something to look up to, but it gives Rugby League much more exposure.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
It doesn't matter where the players are from, the point is your club recruited these players/coaches from the Super League a so called 'sub-standard' competition in your opinion. And your recruitment for 2016 started with a Super League player so clearly your club don't agree with your views and seeing as you won the Grand Final in 2013 and are running 3rd this season I think their opinion is a bit more valid than yours.

Your statement that Super League is unstructured and a mess clearly shows you haven't even watched much Super League as one of the biggest criticisms of the game in this country currently is that it's too structured. The best team in the NRL this season so far is Brisbane who only just beat Wigan in Golden Point yet have put the cleaners through several NRL clubs this year does that make those NRL clubs sub-standard?
COWBOYS ARE GONE SALARY CAP SCANDAL

GONE!!
X1: Kulch
PSN: akulch
Steam: Kulch
Also to say their system is a mess is your opinion. I think there is a lot of merit to their club trained players rule.

"The 'club trained player' rule stipulates that each club must have a minimum number of players who are aged under 21 years or are graduates from their own academy system in their 25-man first team squad. Clubs are also required to have a minimum number of UK-trained players (or in the case of the Catalans Dragons, France-trained players) in their squads, and also are limited to a maximum number of "overseas" trained players."

That equates to -
8 Home Grown Players
12 UK Trained Players
5 Overseas Trained Players (max)
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
I think we all will get a half price house each? Or is that only when you're playing as the Cowboys in Be-A-Pro?
It's a shame I can't use the ignore button some days.

So what is all this about the Cowboys? Link?
(07-28-2015, 11:10 AM)roostersule2 Wrote:
(07-28-2015, 11:07 AM)Ruck Wrote: Also to say their system is a mess is your opinion. I think there is a lot of merit to their club trained players rule.

"The 'club trained player' rule stipulates that each club must have a minimum number of players who are aged under 21 years or are graduates from their own academy system in their 25-man first team squad. Clubs are also required to have a minimum number of UK-trained players (or in the case of the Catalans Dragons, France-trained players) in their squads, and also are limited to a maximum number of "overseas" trained players."

That equates to -
8 Home Grown Players
12 UK Trained Players
5 Overseas Trained Players (max)
I never even talked about this?

I said there unstructured play style is a mess.

To the guy who said they were to structured, hahaha. The game is easily more unstructured then structured, it's why players like Albert Kelly have succeeded over there.

Right because you clearly know much more about Super League than me. Saying Albert Kelly has been a 'success' is very subjective he has scored some great try's but it's widely acknowledged he is a defensive liability
(07-28-2015, 11:03 AM)ak47 Wrote: COWBOYS ARE GONE SALARY CAP SCANDAL

GONE!!

As the Cowboys future is unsure a smile appears on the fans of Roosters fans around the world.
(07-28-2015, 11:10 AM)Ruck Wrote: It's a shame I can't use the ignore button some days.

So what is all this about the Cowboys? Link?

Pretty much based on this https://twitter.com/Bigglez13/status/625...96/photo/1

Rumours going around that a massive story is about to be broken and it contains to the Salary Cap for a team outside of Sydney. That's so far the 'evidence' that has been provided. Should be a very interesting time ahead if it's true at all.

If you can't see the texts, then refer to these two links:

http://i.imgur.com/DtonebZ.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ddXjBUi.jpg
Nothing confirmed at all.