Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
FanHub Suggestions for Big Ant
Every couple of months or so we revisit future plans, a companion app for the various Academies/FanHub is something we will develop.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
Wasn't a stadium creator something you guys were considering for future sport titles?
That's what I like about Football!
Gameface feature, like EA sports had in their TW series the last 10 years. YOu upload a front and side profile photos, the game scans its dimensions and creates a template face, to which you then edit and tweak.

I don't know why this hasn't been adopted by many games, nor why EA dropped it. But EA have been known to strip back features for every new generation of games.
X1: Kulch
PSN: akulch
Steam: Kulch
(07-26-2015, 11:15 PM)benz1980i Wrote: There needs to be a better way to select your commentary name. Having to scroll through the several hundred is a drag. I titled my galaxy s6 edge on its side on the right key and left it for 5 minutes to find out my surname isn't in the game.
I applied on here and the fb page. Treseder

Someone has probably already replied to you, but with a xbox/ps4 controller you can hit the bumpers to skip to the next letter.
(07-27-2015, 10:22 AM)ak47 Wrote: Gameface feature, like EA sports had in their TW series the last 10 years. YOu upload a front and side profile photos, the game scans its dimensions and creates a template face, to which you then edit and tweak.

I don't know why this hasn't been adopted by many games, nor why EA dropped it. But EA have been known to strip back features for every new generation of games.

A few of the AFL Premiership games from the later 2000's had a feature where you could use your eyetoy camera to scan your face into a character model.
That's what I like about Football!
(07-27-2015, 10:25 AM)Dufeyz Wrote: Someone has probably already replied to you, but with a xbox/ps4 controller you can hit the bumpers to skip to the next letter.

Or the A/S buttons on keyboard.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(07-27-2015, 08:50 AM)Ross Wrote: Every couple of months or so we revisit future plans, a companion app for the various Academies/FanHub is something we will develop.

I know it's only something small, but I think that is awesome news!
It's the little things like this that really add to the overall experience.
(07-26-2015, 07:57 PM)NRLHalfback02 Wrote:
(07-26-2015, 07:55 PM)phedy276 Wrote: I wanna see Polynesian patterned vees, sleeves and sides. Also is there a way to set captains, playmakers and goal kickers?

Yes, A & S I believe give you options to change captains, goal kicker, etc

Thanks
It would be really helpful if we could search for players in the community by the original author's username. At the moment we can only search by username, which floods the results with all the copies people have uploaded as part of their custom teams.
Will see what we can do.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com