Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
FanHub Suggestions for Big Ant
Dude!

Read!
[Image: SYWLAxC.png]
(07-26-2015, 08:26 PM)dylz67 Wrote: Can u change ur captain and goal kickers i havent figured that out lol well didint think u could so never tryed

lel
(07-26-2015, 08:26 PM)dylz67 Wrote: Can u change ur captain and goal kickers i havent figured that out lol well didint think u could so never tryed

Ever as in on fanhub or have you been running around on RLL2 and previous games assuming you couldn't change playmakers or goal kickers?

The idea of you running around with some 19 year old winger as captain because you don't know how to change it is funny to me.
I would like to see more syles in haircuts. Fades buzz cuts braids cornrows quiff hi top messy parted just to name a few.
There needs to be a better way to select your commentary name. Having to scroll through the several hundred is a drag. I titled my galaxy s6 edge on its side on the right key and left it for 5 minutes to find out my surname isn't in the game.
I applied on here and the fb page. Treseder
As innovative as the Galaxy S6 solution is, next time you might want to just use the "A" and "S" keys to jump forward and backward through the alphabet.
(07-26-2015, 11:15 PM)benz1980i Wrote: There needs to be a better way to select your commentary name. Having to scroll through the several hundred is a drag. I titled my galaxy s6 edge on its side on the right key and left it for 5 minutes to find out my surname isn't in the game.
I applied on here and the fb page. Treseder

Did you get in before the deadline?

You can skip letters.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
I never knew you could skip through the letters haha.
Yes I did Ross. No big dealSmile
hey Ross, is it possible to add more hair styles, jersey patterns etc? or are we wasting our time with threads like this?

[Image: main-qimg-3ce98d13bfba337e20d2e676c921e0..._webp=true]
Hi guys, has big ant thought of creating a smartphone app for the fan hub? It may be challenging but i know i would use it a lot.