Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What can we expected in the RLL2 Patch?
(12-14-2012, 11:09 PM)azsportza Wrote: Fun tip for people who want to play the World Club Challenge quick and get the achievement. Start a career as either Manly or Leeds and it's the first match you play.

Who really wants to play any games as Manly though?
A liittle more umph in the grubbers, and a little more hang time on the bombs to have a little more offensive threat with bombs a little further out, this would open up the offensive arsenal(don't mind if the catch success (offensively) is less as long as they have a chance at it), this would be a good tweak, as for intercepts if someone starts to throw the ball around madly then have the ball go to ground more or forward pass, with the occasional defensive and offensive knock on, that would balance out the intercepts. The offensive player still must be punished for throwing the ball around wildly, again "Let the punishment fit the crime" many times, intercepts lead to a try much to severe of a punishment.

Cheers and Salud
One thing I've wanted since the first rugby league game on PS2 is to be able to run a comp with more then 16teams. In the first rugby league game you could play a giant custom comp with all the NRL and Super League teams.
(12-15-2012, 01:15 AM)Parra Pride Wrote:
(12-14-2012, 11:09 PM)azsportza Wrote: Fun tip for people who want to play the World Club Challenge quick and get the achievement. Start a career as either Manly or Leeds and it's the first match you play.

Who really wants to play any games as Manly though?

hahah I see your point, then play as Leeds and smash Manly Tongue If you are after a quick achievement, playing as Manly should see you obtain the achievement very quickly
Given that the 2 major achievements are to finish career mode and make a profit every year in career mode it would be kinda pointless playing as Manly/Leeds just to get that trophy imo. Unless your a supporter of course
Hopefully the rep team and award selections are fixed, and an increase on players under 23 progression. It's too slow right now.
(12-15-2012, 12:12 PM)Josh2010 Wrote: Given that the 2 major achievements are to finish career mode and make a profit every year in career mode it would be kinda pointless playing as Manly/Leeds just to get that trophy imo. Unless your a supporter of course

That is true yes, but you can just start a new career, complete the achievement and return to your other career and delete the Manly/Leeds one.
(12-15-2012, 03:44 PM)azsportza Wrote:
(12-15-2012, 12:12 PM)Josh2010 Wrote: Given that the 2 major achievements are to finish career mode and make a profit every year in career mode it would be kinda pointless playing as Manly/Leeds just to get that trophy imo. Unless your a supporter of course

That is true yes, but you can just start a new career, complete the achievement and return to your other career and delete the Manly/Leeds one.

Exactly azsporta, read you loud and clear on that one. Handy enough tip, might do it myself.

But my point is surely you will win the Club challenge with in the 10 year career mode. IMO its a good tip if you for some reason don't win it with in the 10 years
One thing that annoyed me most is rep team selections and I assume the would be one of the main changes