Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Auckland Nines confirmed for RLL3!
Anyone know if the nines trailer was made with the in-game replay system?
Interested to see if the Morris brothers still have 99 speed
They will in my FanHub.

And they'll be Illawarra Steelers.
I'm hoping the Nines prize money goes towards your franchise balance.
Looks great, nothing bad to say about anything I've seen or heard.

I'm just extremely grateful that we're getting another rugby league game, a mighty fine one at that from the looks of it.

RLL2 base + Next gen graphics + Be a Pro + Nines = The best rugby league game ever created, guaranteed.
The biggest question I have about the 9's comes to how you select your squad for the nines game mode. Are there going to be preset 9s teams from this years event which we can choose from, or will you select a SL/NRL/rep squad and pick 9 (plus however many subs you get in 9s) players from the squad for that particular one off match?
(07-22-2015, 07:38 AM)benrhino Wrote: The biggest question I have about the 9's comes to how you select your squad for the nines game mode. Are there going to be preset 9s teams from this years event which we can choose from, or will you select a SL/NRL/rep squad and pick 9 (plus however many subs you get in 9s) players from the squad for that particular one off match?

That's what I'm wanting to know.
In Franchise mode, do you get complete control of your squad? (Baring in mind you need a minimum amount of NRL Players) or is it preset?
SIIIIICK!!! This Is Awesome!! Thanks BigAnt
#BackTheAllBlacks

(07-21-2015, 09:44 PM)Steeler Wrote:
(07-21-2015, 09:40 PM)Eastern Suburbs Wrote: It would be really fun if we can edit which teams are in which tournament like you can in the cricket game and we can create some 1990's Coca cola 7's teams!

You can do that now in RLL2. I can't imagine that it wouldn't be included in RLL3.

Hey mate yeah you can do that now but the way it was done in the cricket game was different and you changed everything in the academy without needing to swap teams individually every time you played a career that's what I meant.
Looks very cool - good idea to include it. Would add a lot of fun to the experience with the extra space.

A minor thing, but I love the grass.