Poll: Who would support Female Characters within the game.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
YES
76.92%
10 76.92%
NO
23.08%
3 23.08%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don Bradman Cricket 16 - Licensing
Looking like a new DBC Game is in the works is very exciting. DBC 14 really surprised me in just how good the game was. Was wondering if Big Ant or Tru Blu are looking into Licensing Teams. Wondering if you guys have tried to contact any Cricket Boards about being apart of the game, or if any cricket boards have contacted you about the game. Also I'm sure if you ad female characters you will gain a lot of interest. Especially as the women's game is growing and a lot of gamers are female. Also with the first WBBL starting this year http://m.bigbash.com.au/news-and-videos/...lyse-Perry . Smile
Did someone say Holly Ferling?????
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
Honestly, it depends on how much of the budget it takes up

I'd rather they perfect the gameplay first
(07-10-2015, 01:56 PM)pure_brad Wrote: Looking like a new DBC Game is in the works is very exciting. DBC 14 really surprised me in just how good the game was. Was wondering if Big Ant or Tru Blu are looking into Licensing Teams. Wondering if you guys have tried to contact any Cricket Boards about being apart of the game, or if any cricket boards have contacted you about the game. Also I'm sure if you ad female characters you will gain a lot of interest. Especially as the women's game is growing and a lot of gamers are female. Also with the first WBBL starting this year http://m.bigbash.com.au/news-and-videos/...lyse-Perry . Smile

I would be all in favour of the women having a team as long as the TRANSPARENT option is available to see through their clothes, like it is for the wicket keeper - lol

JUST KIDDING !!!
(07-11-2015, 04:08 AM)Arup Wrote: I would be all in favour of the women having a team as long as the TRANSPARENT option is available to see through their clothes, like it is for the wicket keeper - lol

JUST KIDDING !!!

And it truly is posts like that that continue to hold women's sport back. They train as hard as the men, play with the same passion, put in the same effort. Up until recently most worked full time jobs and had to take time off or use holiday's to tour other countries etc.

While I am all for Women characters to be added to the line up the truth is that it wont be popular as there isn't enough generated public interest and truly when you created a female character you would play hardly any tests etc.
Legend is what Legend does!