Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introducing Table Top Cricket
Due early 2013. =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=356mwECGkDA

NOTE: Big Ant Studios are producing two Cricket games for release in 2013, TableTop Cricket and another full Cricket simulation.
So is it just a game for Ipods, Tablets etc?
Looks pretty cool. I could definitely see this working on tablets! PS3 would be awesome though.

Looks like a cool game to play with with family/friends.
Up the mighty Eels Exclamation Cool
That was totally amazing guys! Loved the gameplay and how the camera has been done, total class Big Grin Only one thing, I did not see a single defensive shot, it would not hurt to have it in the game no matter how the game is styled??

Now really hoping for a smart AI along with a online multiplayer system where we would not have too many problems in getting complete matches.

And for the features, I can see there will be stats so that is awesome Smile I would also love to see our Team stats, like Games played- Games Won- Games Lost- Games Tied! What about the tournaments and series that we would be able to play and create?

Thanks again guys for making this game and bringing back those memories! Smile

PS- This game has already been confirmed for the consoles and PC!

EDIT- Another thing I noticed is that the fielders are in the same position throughout the trailer, we would have the ability to change our field I am sure but I was wondering if it would be possible to place our fielders anywhere on the field like right behind the umpire and not to certain predetermined fixed locations?
My priorities for Big Ant Studios Cricket games
1- Play real
2- Feel real
3- Look real

I'm sure we'll be able to place the fielders where we want, i think it will be like the old test match board game rules where you have to have 3 fielders in each scoring zone though.. I dunno, i'm so intigued by this game though it looks awesome! hurry up and be released!
#Thegreatestgameofall
I remember in the old game I set the most attacking fields lol. Everyone circling the bat.

Maybe we should've realized there was field restriction rules Tongue
Guilty as well... then again sometimes we didn't use the regulation field. Smile

I just hope they've got a good range of custom kits for custom teams (if included)
(11-19-2012, 12:30 PM)RuckNHell Wrote: Guilty as well... then again sometimes we didn't use the regulation field. Smile

I just hope they've got a good range of custom kits for custom teams (if included)

Yeah would love to be able to create heaps of teams and players with a range of jersey designs. Would make the game that little bit better.
There is one thing which is really bothering me from the trailer, if you see the three hook shots played, they all appear to be going the same distance and in the same direction over deep mid wicket. That won't make for a very realistic batting experience plus it would lead to very predicatble gameplay. So can Ross or Big Ant developers tell us about the physics between the bat and ball in the game? Are such identical looking shots going to be very common?
1- Play real
2- Feel real
3- Look real

Which platform are you guys going to get this for? I am planning to get a PS 3 in addition to Steam for more online options, not sure if it's a good idea with next gen consoles possibly being as less as one year away.
1- Play real
2- Feel real
3- Look real