Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
OFFICIAL TRAILER / TEASER
If you've been keeping up to date with the dev account on the Hub then you'll find that they do look like that.
[Image: SYWLAxC.png]
(07-08-2015, 09:50 PM)davies11 Wrote: Where do you believe it's lacking through what you've seen?

All we've really seen so far are graphics, they are still way, way behind compared to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDgMF8ElOzY

Sure it looks better than Rugby League Live 2, and you'd wanna hope it does with the jump to next gen consoles, but it's still a far way behind closing any kind of gap between a League game and the big sport titles, like BRAB suggested they are. We still have nothing in the way of gameplay, so there is nothing to judge in that respect so far. With the little glimpses at the presentation, they still aren't quite up to that standard, either. NBA legitimately feels like watching TV coverage of the game while you are playing, and while they do inevitably regurgitate the same lines, there is a lot more variety to them than what we got out of RLL2. They have done some more recording, so that should hopefully be built upon here, but again it wont really be closing any kind of gap.
Graphics look great in my opinion, I'll concede that player liknesses are not outstanding, i thinks it's important to make the distinction between those two though, in saying that I can tell who the players are so there not nearly as bad as some have suggested

I dont know, I think this is a remarkable improvement in graphics and that they are of a high standard by what I've seen thus far and I couldn't be keener
No aaron woods does not look like that atm in the fanhub and neither does Inglis or JT. well in mine anyway and I do not change appearances for players in the fanhub.
Search "2 dev" in the Fanhub most of them are there.

Make sure there's a space between 2 and dev
(07-08-2015, 09:55 PM)jacktigers Wrote: I think its a trailer that was made earlier as none of them players look like that now on the fanhub.

How would they know that gagai was playing though....hmmmm. Definitely made within the last week or two.
Likeness does not equal graphical quality. There is a reason we have a FanHub.

The teams were updated today as per the Origin line up and it was recorded here at Big Ant at 3pm this afternoon from the game.

Pity we said Qld 22 at full time instead of half time....

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
I was trying to explain that but your post was a bit more succinct Smile
Thanks for the negative rep jack just because I proved you wrong, I was even nice to you and told you what username to search for on the Hub, back on ignore for you.
(07-08-2015, 09:55 PM)jacktigers Wrote: I think its a trailer that was made earlier as none of them players look like that now on the fanhub.

Do you enjoy saying silly things?