Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Everything we know about RLL3
(07-07-2015, 03:55 PM)justjuice1992 Wrote: Don't need to mate. Look at every screenshot involving a tackle. Look familiar?

Ummm, no?
[Image: SYWLAxC.png]
(07-07-2015, 03:55 PM)justjuice1992 Wrote:
(07-07-2015, 11:00 AM)theaxe1606 Wrote:
(07-07-2015, 10:29 AM)justjuice1992 Wrote: Tackle animations are the same as RLL2 unfortunately.

Just to clarify, you have played the game? If not then you're as useful as Hobbster.

Don't need to mate. Look at every screenshot involving a tackle. Look familiar?

I'm sorry but where do you people come from?

Of course it looks familiar, it's a rugby league game developed by the same company who made the last rugby league game. Anyone who expects brand new everything for a game which is part of a series are delusional.

Who gave these idiots internet access?
(07-07-2015, 04:17 PM)theaxe1606 Wrote:
(07-07-2015, 10:29 AM)justjuice1992 Wrote: Tackle animations are the same as RLL2 unfortunately.

Just to clarify, you have played the game? If not then you're as useful as Hobbster.

Of course it looks familiar, it's a rugby league game developed by the same company who made the last rugby league game. Anyone who expects brand new everything for a game which is part of a series are delusional.

I love how hyped up people get over someone else mentioning an observation lol.
Nah man, you have it all wrong, just sick of idiots making idiotic observations. You honestly believe you can tell that the animations are identical to rll2 by looking at screenshots, and then make it out to be a bad thing, like a new rl game shouldn't look like a previous rl game.
(07-07-2015, 04:20 PM)justjuice1992 Wrote:
(07-07-2015, 04:17 PM)theaxe1606 Wrote:

I love how hyped up people get over someone else mentioning an observation lol.

Our animators would no doubt disagree with your statements, as would anyone that's actually played the game.

I'll make an observation, hope you don't get hyped, you're observations are as stupid and ignorant as f*ck - stop trolling.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
There we go then. That seems to be confirmation that there are indeed new animations. Seems silly to say "All the animations are the same" based on a handful of screen shots.
(07-07-2015, 09:17 PM)Ross Wrote: Our animators would no doubt disagree with your statements, as would anyone that's actually played the game.

I'll make an observation, hope you don't get hyped, you're observations are as stupid and ignorant as f*ck - stop trolling.

So I was blunt but I held back a bit, I guess the boss doesn't have to lol.
They'll buy the game no matter what... And we like Ross this way. Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
Well at least we know there's new tackle animations. That's good news. Just to clarify, I wasn't trolling. I genuinely believed what I wrote.
(07-07-2015, 09:51 PM)roostersule2 Wrote:
(07-07-2015, 09:45 PM)theaxe1606 Wrote:
(07-07-2015, 09:17 PM)Ross Wrote: Our animators would no doubt disagree with your statements, as would anyone that's actually played the game.

So I was blunt but I held back a bit, I guess the boss doesn't have to lol.
If he wants people to buy his game he probably should.

I'm absolutely over political correctness for the sake of appearances. If someone says something blatantly ridiculous then I have no trouble at all calling them out.

Amazingly enough it's tends to be those that post ridiculous statements that have an issue with me having the freedom to post as I wish.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com