Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Everything we know about RLL3
(07-07-2015, 10:33 AM)HOBBSTAR Wrote:
(07-07-2015, 10:29 AM)justjuice1992 Wrote: Tackle animations are the same as RLL2 unfortunately.

Doesn't worry me much. As long as the try celebrations have changed I'm fine with that

Wow
If co-captains are in the game then I'm definetly buying even if the gameplay is similar to RLL1
Ross may as well just give up if Co-captains aren't in the game.
I don't understand how a game could be made without co captains.
(07-07-2015, 12:29 PM)SOR Wrote: I don't understand how a game could be made without co captains.

Massive oversight on BigAnt's side if it is not included. I for one would NOT buy it.
But how can anyone look past choosing which side your centers play on, there must be an investigation!
(07-07-2015, 10:29 AM)justjuice1992 Wrote: Tackle animations are the same as RLL2 unfortunately.

Calling BS on this comment, it's confirmed that there are new tackles in the game with this new push and pull system, of course it's probable that some tackling animations will be recycled from 2 as most of them looked pretty good, but I reckon that all of them being the same is a stretch.
[Image: SYWLAxC.png]
I hope they kept that fending animation where the defenders goes airborne Big Grin
I noticed the international teams on fanhub did not have any logos or jerseys except for Aus & NZ, Just wondering will they be added in the full game & if so are the world cup jerseys going to be available? or is it just the recent test match ones?
(07-07-2015, 03:07 PM)roostersule2 Wrote:
(07-07-2015, 01:49 PM)doggies2200 Wrote: I noticed the international teams on fanhub did not have any logos or jerseys except for Aus & NZ, Just wondering will they be added in the full game & if so are the world cup jerseys going to be available? or is it just the recent test match ones?
Pearce has told me they haven't been added because he's yet to make either side.

When he does they will be added.

Pearce again gee ole boy behave ur giving them too much