Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2 Average
RLL3 Q & A with Sebastian Giopaolo from Tru Blu Entertainment
(07-06-2015, 02:51 AM)JAW094 Wrote:
(07-04-2015, 09:16 AM)Jasche78 Wrote:
(07-04-2015, 02:01 AM)JAW094 Wrote: Crappy questions and answers, pointless apartt from the new screenshots. But thanks for trying, would be nice if we had another commentator like ray warren. Needed more info about the game

Sorry to hear that you were disappointed by my efforts but I do not feel as though the questions I requested to be answered were the shortfall. I found my questions to be adequate and informative in regards to extracting key information about the game but possibly due to certain circumstances a lions portion could not be answered in entirety. For example if Sebastian was to say "set plays" are in the game but come final cutting floor time and it needed to be omitted then his initial response would be misleading.

Topics I was attempting to be answered were:

1. Comparison between Old and Next Gen
2. Additional features/content added over previous versions (generic)
3. In game music or possibility to add your own (customisable)
4. Will club songs feature (ie; Green Machine/Eagle Rock/ Hells Bells...etc!)
5. Fanhub (for the new comers) and continuity of the game
6. If previous gameplay criticisms had been addressed
7. Has "experience" or atmosphere been enhanced
8. Commentators Confirmed!! (plus extra script)- Ray Warren was approached I can confirm now!
9. 2015 Rosters confirmed and no female playable characters
10. Boxart - who will feature
11. Marketing - Will fans see a trailer, gametime pre-release...etc
12. Time in Development- gives indication how close to final product
13. Distribution areas ( disc and digitally)
14. Release date...????

So as you can tell my questions were quite loaded and I'm sure if all of them were thoroughly answered there wouldn't be much to talk about closer to release other than possibly functionality.
On a side note I may have some other "personally" requested screens
on the way as the ones provided were not the ones that were being arranged but still very happy with them anyway.

I'm disappointed i didn't get a rep point for my efforts Sad

Well the ones about the music are good, commentators was a good one too, box art were good questions, the other ones not mentioned we already know the answer too before you asked the question. Screens were awesome though Smile

Thankyou for the credit where due. Please bear in mind that the Q&A was submitted well prior to the "answered already" questions and unfortunately due to contraints at the time of submission a prolonged period of time lapsed.

If i can turn your attention to Q6 that was included for the sole intention to provide opportunity to either elaborate further on already disclosed content/features or make a new announcement regarding something that may or may not has been included or omitted, for example "set plays" of which I do know the answer to but am not permitted to repeat.

Overall I was hoping it would have a positive effect on building hype for the game and as they say "You cant please everyone" but thankyou for your feedback.
(07-05-2015, 05:34 PM)Stoneyhawk Wrote: Gee...if he is the MD of Tru Blu, no wonder there have been issues! Seriously, a great opportunity for him to positively promote a new product made by his company and he Blu it! Very poor effort and real insite in to his company....struggle town!

Mate thats so true as we are massive fan's he like Meh!
up up cronulla
Two points to remember.

1. This wasn't exactly a professional interview.
2. He can only work with the questions he's asked.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
Yeah Sebastian has traditionally been awesome with these games

He usually gives out heaps of info at the playtests which is given out here
Must of been Hung over lol
up up cronulla
I thought the questions were great and gave Sebastian a chance to expand with his answers and give solid info.. Unfortunately it was like interviewing a year 4 student about his favourite english assignment.. Pathetic.

Great effort Jasche, thanks mate.
(07-06-2015, 03:28 PM)Matt BnW Wrote: I thought the questions were great and gave Sebastian a chance to expand with his answers and give solid info.. Unfortunately it was like interviewing a year 4 student about his favourite english assignment.. Pathetic.

Thankyou, that was my intention and in most parts Sebastian's responses were correct and factual. It was Q6 where I was hoping he would open up the vault, he he...but as he states " No comment, gotta keep some ammo up his sleeve".....

What I got from the article is what not to expect in the game and parts of what is in the game.

There were some things that were revealed to me "off the record" however I am not permitted to disclose them. Based on limited things I do know once this game hits the streets I feel the response will be positively massive, way way way better than previous versions, however contrary to this I have not played it so gameplay "functionality" is something i look forward to experiencing.

And as Ross eluded to previously, Sebastian does not do press so I did extremely well to get him to do this Wink

Thanks for your kind words....
(07-06-2015, 03:43 PM)Jasche78 Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 03:28 PM)Matt BnW Wrote: I thought the questions were great and gave Sebastian a chance to expand with his answers and give solid info.. Unfortunately it was like interviewing a year 4 student about his favourite english assignment.. Pathetic.

Thankyou, that was my intention and in most parts Sebastian's responses were correct and factual. It was Q6 where I was hoping he would open up the vault, he he...but as he states " No comment, gotta keep some ammo up his sleeve".....

What I got from the article is what not to expect in the game and parts of what is in the game.

There were some things that were revealed to me "off the record" however I am not permitted to disclose them. Based on limited things I do know once this game hits the streets I feel the response will be positively massive, way way way better than previous versions, however contrary to this I have not played it so gameplay "functionality" is something i look forward to experiencing.

And as Ross eluded to previously, Sebastian does not do press so I did extremely well to get him to do this Wink

Thanks for your kind words....
Gives a PM bro, ill keep it a secretWink
RED_V IS A PART OF ME
^ Good try Dragon, but I actually have a very strong track record in understanding the "need to know" theme. Sorry, my lips are sealed and Sebastian full knows that I am a man of let's say.....Professionalism and Integrity Wink
No x Infinity... Smile