Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Screenies comment thread
I don't get it. What's the point of having two accounts? Don't make no sense to me
(07-06-2015, 12:46 AM)HomerHatesYou Wrote: I don't get it. What's the point of having two accounts? Don't make no sense to me

^^same and I'm just saying if someone desperately wants to 2 accounts, it'll be very easy to do so without getting caught.

Edit: Oh ruck said to rep each other LOL
I don't understand how people are organised enough to have 2 accounts, not that I've ever done it or ever will, but I'm pretty sure I'd trip myself up pretty quickly, no need for Ross' fancy techno tracking.
You see, Yuna makes a valid point in regards to login's but meh. I can't be arsed. You continue to believe what you want an d i'll continue to post. Ross If you really believe that I am nrl then I give you permission to permanently ban/delete that account too...

Also, one last thing about my account banning...

I am a member on other forums including operationsports as eye guy. I have been a member there since 2008 and have never seen a ban of any sort. Warnings? Yes. You can also find me at sidhe contributing there as a long time member. I have never needed a second account to put forward an opinion or have constructive conversations with any members on any forums.

I have always posted my thoughts whether they are accepted or not but have kept within the rules, maybe pushing them a little at times. And it's a shame to see my eye guy acvount banned as I have been here longer than most.

Either way, long live the eye guy!
Absolutely no need at all for duplicate accounts!

(07-06-2015, 07:24 AM)Dann_K Wrote: Absolutely no need at all for duplicate accounts!

Yeah, I agree with Dann!

(07-06-2015, 07:24 AM)Dann_K Wrote: Absolutely no need at all for duplicate accounts!

Yeah, I agree with Dann!

Well said. Concur completely.
I've always assumed that jacktigers and camdogz97 are the same person. Both seem quite young, both write in a very similar way using a very similar vocabulary, both dislike everyone else except themselves (And nrlhalfback02, coincidentally enough) and there is constant rep flowing back and forth from both parties.

Call Jacktigers up on something and camdogz is there to back him up within minutes. Seems fishy to me.
(07-06-2015, 07:15 AM)Jumpman23 Wrote: You see, Yuna makes a valid point in regards to login's but meh. I can't be arsed. You continue to believe what you want an d i'll continue to post. Ross If you really believe that I am nrl then I give you permission to permanently ban/delete that account too...

Also, one last thing about my account banning...

I am a member on other forums including operationsports as eye guy. I have been a member there since 2008 and have never seen a ban of any sort. Warnings? Yes. You can also find me at sidhe contributing there as a long time member. I have never needed a second account to put forward an opinion or have constructive conversations with any members on any forums.

I have always posted my thoughts whether they are accepted or not but have kept within the rules, maybe pushing them a little at times. And it's a shame to see my eye guy acvount banned as I have been here longer than most.

Either way, long live the eye guy!

I take your point on eye guy being your oldest account and have reinstated it.

As far as I can remember I've never banned anyone for posting their thoughts on our games, that just doesn't happen. It's very rare that posts are even deleted and that's normally nothing to do with our games either.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
No worries. Cheers for that...

I would've been happy to continue with Jumpman23 as it's a sought after username on many sports related forums I frequent, especially American forums.

But eye guy... well... eye guy is a legendary name in it's own right lol.
Screenies look like they are the finished product! Look amazing!! Can't wait to Be A Pro at the Cowboys!
HOBBSTAR GAMING YouTube- http://tinyurl.com/HOBBSTARGAMING
HOBBSTAR GAMING NEW Website- hobbstar.wix.com/youtube
ROSS IS SO COOL! Smile