Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Rugby League Live 3 delay
Blergh - haven't looked yet but that's concerning.
They've got to stop releasing group shots of players until they can get fan-improved likenesses.

At the moment all facebook contains is "give rls date" and "all da playaz look da same"
Details, awesomeness and cheerleaders... works for me. Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(07-03-2015, 02:28 PM)BRAB Wrote:
(07-03-2015, 01:29 PM)SOR Wrote:
(07-03-2015, 12:33 PM)HOBBSTAR Wrote: Im not 14

I would be absolutely shocked if you're over the age of 16 and I don't say that for comedic effect either.

I have been wrong before though.

Did Hobbstar actually just give you a negative rep for this post?

How odd.

He did which is a shame because I've been trying to be polite to him and not be hard on him. This has gone un-noticed unfortunately.
lol, he negative repped me aswell LOL

He sounds really sad Sad
Yeah, it's pretty annoying given people are trying to be polite to him even though he murders intelligent discussion
(07-03-2015, 07:54 PM)Mav_78 Wrote: Are you referring to the jasche / Sebastian interview Ross?

Yes.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
(07-03-2015, 10:29 PM)Yuna Wrote: lol, he negative repped me aswell LOL

He sounds really sad Sad

Haha the comment he left for your negative rep made me laugh.
(07-03-2015, 11:11 PM)HomerHatesYou Wrote:
(07-03-2015, 10:29 PM)Yuna Wrote: lol, he negative repped me aswell LOL

He sounds really sad Sad

Haha the comment he left for your negative rep made me laugh.

Lol yeh I know thats why I feel sorry for him lol. It's kinda school where someone where someone you don't want to be someone's friend and they get mad at you Smile
I'm pretty confident Hobb is a troll account or just a young kid. Kinda weird that he craves the acceptance and praise of Yuna (Or anyone else on this board) though.