Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Rugby League Live 3 delay
(07-03-2015, 09:10 AM)SOR Wrote:
(07-03-2015, 08:28 AM)Southlander Wrote: Got a feeling that today is the day. Everything will magically fall into place and we'll see the trailer with plenty of gameplay.

Based on what?

his ass
I can't imagine they'd release any information today, seems slightly inappropriate.

We might see something big come Origin III perhaps?
(07-03-2015, 12:33 PM)HOBBSTAR Wrote: Im not 14

I would be absolutely shocked if you're over the age of 16 and I don't say that for comedic effect either.

I have been wrong before though.
With respect Hobbstar, you do come across as extremely immature on these boards pretty regularly.
I miss Keith. If he was here, we would know whether some screenies were getting released tonight Sad
(07-03-2015, 02:05 PM)TomFord6 Wrote: I miss Keith. If he was here, we would know whether some screenies were getting released tonight Sad

I just messaged Keith on Facebook then.

He said

"If I can I will".

(07-03-2015, 01:29 PM)SOR Wrote:
(07-03-2015, 12:33 PM)HOBBSTAR Wrote: Im not 14

I would be absolutely shocked if you're over the age of 16 and I don't say that for comedic effect either.

I have been wrong before though.

Did Hobbstar actually just give you a negative rep for this post?

How odd.
HOBBSTAR - you'll be joining Keith on FB soon if you keep it up.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
Haha sorry I did actually smile then
I can confirm that we are indeed taking screenshots, it will be up to Keith to use them or not.

We were obviously aiming for Q2 however some events beyond our control have given us a short delay.

Speculation about the length of the delay is expected however there is no one on this forum outside of Big Ant and Tru Blu that understand the target retail release date.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
Short delay is good news.