Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.36 Average
AMA, I'm HES_Keith
No JT though this week. It'll be an interesting one.
(06-26-2015, 04:17 PM)THEgamefreak274 Wrote: i think if it were to be BA Black & Red, it'll be posted on the forum only? i dont think the masses would enjoy seeing us in the game ;p
Oh and thanks Keith!

Then it won't be the BA black and Red, the screenies must be on facebook aswell.

(06-26-2015, 04:29 PM)Steeler Wrote: Is there a reason you release screenshots at 7pm?

its the time when the hoes comes out
(06-26-2015, 04:29 PM)Steeler Wrote: Is there a reason you release screenshots at 7pm?

Peak Facebook traffic is between 6pm and 8pm. I like 7pm because it hits the other AUS timezones nicely.

There's also a WHOLE BUNCH (I'm talking a lot) of subtle things facebook has done to prevent facebook page posts from showing up in people's feeds. posting at 7pm is one of my little loopholes to help it get exposure Wink
[ProTips from keith]

Its primetime to be on facebook in Australia; noting also the football games on tonight start half an hour before release of photos, just a marketing point. Could also be his knock off time so he doesnt have to deal with any negative vibes Tongue

(06-26-2015, 04:31 PM)HES_Keith Wrote:

Peak Facebook traffic is between 6pm and 8pm. I like 7pm because it hits the other AUS timezones nicely.

yes
(06-26-2015, 04:31 PM)jacko099 Wrote: Its primetime to be on facebook in Australia; noting also the football games on tonight start half an hour before release of photos, just a marketing point. Could also be his knock off time so he doesnt have to deal with any negative vibes Tongue

I finish work at 5pm. Tongue 9-5 lifers.
Keith must feel like a stud with all you guys requesting selfies from him.
(06-26-2015, 04:42 PM)SOR Wrote: Keith must feel like a stud with all you guys requesting selfies from him.

It's okay, There's plenty of me to go around Tongue
I just tend to send out game shots instead of selfies Wink
Are the controls the same as RLL2 for RLL3
HOBBSTAR GAMING YouTube- http://tinyurl.com/HOBBSTARGAMING
HOBBSTAR GAMING NEW Website- hobbstar.wix.com/youtube
ROSS IS SO COOL! Smile
They are a bit different. But similar.
What are the minor changes?
HOBBSTAR GAMING YouTube- http://tinyurl.com/HOBBSTARGAMING
HOBBSTAR GAMING NEW Website- hobbstar.wix.com/youtube
ROSS IS SO COOL! Smile