Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Rugby League Live 3 delay
(06-26-2015, 02:00 PM)Yuna Wrote: Nope, I'm a PES fan Smile

LOL! i play both...and after seeing both codes this year...PES is on track for the win

(06-26-2015, 02:03 PM)Wouldubeinta Wrote:
(06-26-2015, 01:18 AM)nbugge94 Wrote: Im assuming my specs will be fine? only reason i ask is because it struggles to run FIFA 15 for some reason... or is that purely because FIFA is a piece of S**T on PC?

If your pc is more powerful than the PS4, then you will not have a problem running the game at high settings.

Are you implying that my computer is stronger than a PS4? I do realise i have a fairly strong computer...just dont know how it ranks compared to a PS4 Tongue
(06-26-2015, 02:03 PM)nbugge94 Wrote: Are you implying that my computer is stronger than a PS4? I do realise i have a fairly strong computer...just dont know how it ranks compared to a PS4 Tongue

Yep of cause it is.

PS4 Specs -
CPU: 1.6GHz 8-core with x86 based architecture
Memory: 8GB GDDR5 Shared Memory with AMD Radeon GPU
but i5 is only 4 cores, you can't really compare.
(06-26-2015, 02:24 PM)Yuna Wrote: but i5 is only 4 cores, you can't really compare.

It doesn't really matter much about the core difference if the software isn't optimised for them.
Yeh exactly thats why its hard to compare. Console performances rely on the number of cores while majority PC softwares rely on CPU speed
Hey wouldy could you recommend any cheap pc parts for gaming? At the moment I can't even run payday and insurgency, I want to be able to run games like dayz.
(06-26-2015, 02:32 PM)Yuna Wrote: Yeh exactly thats why its hard to compare. Console performances rely on the number of cores while majority PC softwares rely on CPU speed

This might be something to go off - http://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/p...pgrade-pc/
(06-26-2015, 02:41 PM)Grizzly Yeti Wrote: Hey wouldy could you recommend any cheap pc parts for gaming? At the moment I can't even run payday and insurgency, I want to be able to run games like dayz.

What specs do you have with your current PC?
CPU: AMD E2-1800 1.7 GHz
Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 7470 2 GB
Memory:'4GB DDR3
1 tB hard drive
(06-26-2015, 02:41 PM)Grizzly Yeti Wrote: Hey wouldy could you recommend any cheap pc parts for gaming? At the moment I can't even run payday and insurgency, I want to be able to run games like dayz.

The best place would be ebay depending on what you need.