Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.36 Average
AMA, I'm HES_Keith
(06-25-2015, 05:22 PM)HOBBSTAR Wrote: Keith!, why cant you release RLL3 then give it updates if the game has bugs? So we can at least play the game!

not sherrif srs
(06-25-2015, 05:11 PM)HES_Keith Wrote: Essentially Bugs in RLL2 shouldn't occur in RLL3. It's a completely different game. I'd be impressed if they could break it in identical ways.

So was A.I running straight all the time and not passing even when there's a 3 on 1 overlap considered a bug or just a design flaw??

Just a reminder that I'm not having a dig, I'm just really curious on what was causing the issue because that was a real game breaker.
Thumbs Up 
Yeah release it buggy im sure people will be fine with it .... Big Grin
(06-25-2015, 05:22 PM)HOBBSTAR Wrote: Keith!, why cant you release RLL3 then give it updates if the game has bugs? So we can at least play the game!

How about the people who don't have internat connected to their console. They can't update it. Let big ant complete their development they are only trying to make a game that is fun for all of us. So what if it's delayed, as long as we are getting a game, that is all. Also, if you want big ant to redo to 2016 the process will take longer again. That means waiting to see what new players enter, take new in game photos for model design, getting approval from companies for advertising on the game. It will take just as long. Just let them finish the game if it comes out next year and the game is out of date, so what. Be happy you are getting a game.
(06-25-2015, 05:30 PM)the_one_1 Wrote:

How about the people who don't have internat connected to their console.

Thats a poor excuse by today's standards.

GTA 5 has a 7gb day 1 patch and everyone got by
Sony and Microsoft are sick of companies releasing faulty games and then trying to fix them with first day patches. These days they are making it a lot more expensive to release patches than it used to be. They want the games to be fixed before release.
(06-25-2015, 05:34 PM)Yuna Wrote:
(06-25-2015, 05:30 PM)the_one_1 Wrote:

How about the people who don't have internat connected to their console.

Thats a poor excuse by today's standards.

GTA 5 has a 7gb day 1 patch and everyone got by

WRONG!!!

People without internet can't download patches. End of story. Many people don't like the internet on video game consoles like me. Hence we don't connect it to the internet, meaning NO PATCHES OR DOWNLOADS!

Patches require internet connection to download they don't happen to all users even without internet.

So... WRONG!

There is no use releasing a buggy game and patch it up, companies need to also consider offline gamers also. Look at the uproar for a online only need for speed game coming this year it has no offline service.

(06-25-2015, 06:14 PM)Steeler Wrote: Sony and Microsoft are sick of companies releasing faulty games and then trying to fix them with first day patches. These days they are making it a lot more expensive to release patches than it used to be. They want the games to be fixed before release.

Also companies need to consider offline gamers who don't have access to download patches.
I know guys who live on an island between Africa and WA who have Internet. There would be a very low percentage of people that don't have Internet.

Internet is love....
Internet is life.
(06-25-2015, 06:24 PM)Grizzly Yeti Wrote: I know guys who live on an island between Africa and WA who have Internet. There would be a very low percentage of people that don't have Internet.

Internet is love....
Internet is life.

I'm not talking about the internet. I'm talking about having the internet connected onto consoles. Many customers (not a lot but a few) don't want their internet connected to their gaming console but use it in other areas of their life. When purchasing my ps4, the most friendly worker we purchased the console from even said he doesn't have his console connected to the internet. BUT HE WILL HAVE THE INTERNET. Just not the console connected to the internet.
Why? Give me a reason why you don't connect your console to the Internet? Fair enough if you don't have Internet access, but if you do... Why not use it? lol