Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Rugby League Live 3 delay
I know I just read through a couple and the response is rediculous.
So many people saying "don't release it till next year". My bet is they are aiming for Q3.
(06-24-2015, 08:26 PM)drewey Wrote: The game is now complete (not finished) - So they just missed there original Q2 release but we can't be too far off. I reckon 4 - 6 weeks

If the game was only 4 -6 weeks out then I doubt they would've announced delay of the game

DBC was delayed for 4 months
What an oddly worded press release, still don't understand the use of the word 'delay' here as nothing was set in stone but now that they're saying delay it might of been set in stone? Press release says that they did in fact state that the game would be out in Q2, I don't remember seeing that at all so I'm not quite sure whats going on here? :S
[Image: SYWLAxC.png]
(06-24-2015, 08:36 PM)FissionMailed Wrote: What an oddly worded press release, still don't understand the use of the word 'delay' here as nothing was set in stone but now that they're saying delay it might of been set in stone? Press release says that they did in fact state that the game would be out in Q2, I don't remember seeing that at all so I'm not quite sure whats going on here? :S

^^lel

You should email Mr. Giompaolo advising him that he worded the announcement wrong and by using the word "delay" will cause negative vibe to the whole TB and BA community. Maybe that might catch his attention.
(06-24-2015, 08:11 PM)Yuna Wrote: looks like its officially announced Big Grin

"Contrary to previous announcements whereby we stated that Rugby League Live 3 would release in 2nd quarter 2015, this will no longer be the case as the release date has now been delayed.
We are working extremely close with Big Ant Studio to try and complete the game as soon as possible and to try and provide you with a revised release date.
My sincerest apologies to all the eager fans which support our games.
Sebastian Giompaolo MD Tru Blu Entertainment."

Thanks TB for announcing this, we can now move on and no longer need to hold out for the hope that the game will be released in Q2 Big Grin

My July 9 release date guess just went out the window.
That's what I like about Football!
Keith has said the game is complete, but is not finished.

He is referring to all the sponsors they need to get approval from.

I don't think it will be delayed long at all.
They still need to do jerseys for ESL? and then get approval from all sponsors and game engines, that will take a long time itself.
I reckon they'll probably release it 3 or 4 weeks after game three cause they might release a date on the night of the game just because all the hype sorrounding state of origin game three decider
Okay well at least they finally told us. If the game is not 100% right or complete i can accept this but as long as they relase the game when its complete and approved and not drag it out until a special event like Finals or Grand Final day. That will really piss more people off.
The people saying "Delay it until 2016" are absolute morons.

It's a video game based on the 2015 NRL Season. I know that, everyone here knows that, the public knows that but a couple of idiots on Facebook do not. Nobody with a brain is of the understanding that this is a 2016 NRL season game and most people with a brain know the squads might be a little bit out of date.

And even if they did wait until 2016 you'd be waiting until June anyway. If you released it in say March with the 2016 squads you wouldn't know the 2016 Origin sides, 2016 ANZAC test squads or anything like that. But of course in 2016 you're going to have new signings and players changing teams so realistically for an up to date 2016 roster you'd need to wait until October and by October 2016 you'd have people crying about it not being up to date and saying to release it until 2017. The cycle continues and continues.

Someone who is posting in the thread there (My brain cells would die) please let them know that there is a fanhub and a website called Zero Tackle so that they can make the squads accurate. It'll take about an hour or so and they will be happy.

I hate stupid people...