Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Everything we know about RLL3
Umm.... don't "completed" and "finished" mean the same thing?

How can it be completed, but not finished?
(06-23-2015, 04:33 PM)HES_Keith Wrote:
(06-23-2015, 04:29 PM)FissionMailed Wrote: Pretty sure the game is done, and they're just waiting for approval for all the companies that are used as advertising in the game.

It hasn't been said by anyone but there have been hints at it for a few weeks now, including the fact that there have been major updates to DBC the past few weeks.

The game is completed, but it isn't finished. Nothing new is being added, but that doesn't mean we are shelf ready.

not shelf ready because waiting on approvals for all the companies that are used as advertising in the game?
(06-23-2015, 04:36 PM)Steeler Wrote: Umm.... don't "completed" and "finished" mean the same thing?

How can it be completed, but not finished?

If I cut down a tree, and then cut the bottom most part off, creating a large circular piece of wood.
I can sit on this piece of wood and call it a chair. It's completed.
However, After I sand it down, and cut it to shape, and attached legs and so on. It's finished.

In case the metaphor doesn't work.
If something is completed, It's good enough.
If something Is finished, then I can say I'm proud of it.

(06-23-2015, 04:37 PM)daley17 Wrote: not shelf ready because waiting on approvals for all the companies that are used as advertising in the game?

A whole bunch of stuff. Chief among them is the Ms/Sony certification as Ross mentioned in the AMA thread.
So what your saying is that once you cut down a tree and make a chair then the game will be finished.:p
(06-23-2015, 04:47 PM)Grizzly Yeti Wrote: So what your saying is that once you cut down a tree and make a chair then the game will be finished.:p

If I had time to be able to muck about with furniture and carpentry. Then yeah, of course It's finished.
Making a chair spells.............

COMPLIANCE
I have been through about 80 pages tonight. Off to bed and will add more info tomorrow Smile
Updated to page 120. I have been adding page number to quotes. Really should have done this off the bat.
Love your work Benzi

Probs need to update the release date section, its common sense they're not "looking" to release it during Q2 anymore.
Do you think come June 30 TB will make a new release period they are aiming for?