Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Guessing a release date.
(06-09-2015, 08:57 PM)drewey Wrote: So I guess Q2 is out now???

going going gooooonnnnneeeeee

We were never in the hunt for Q2
(06-09-2015, 07:27 PM)Ruck Wrote: Anyone saying 2016 is a fool if you ask me.

Ruck, what are your opinions of people saying 2016 for the release date?
2017 seems more realistic then Tongue
(06-09-2015, 09:53 PM)Dann_K Wrote:
(06-09-2015, 07:27 PM)Ruck Wrote: Anyone saying 2016 is a fool if you ask me.

Ruck, what are your opinions of people saying 2016 for the release date?

Well since you've asked Dann... I think... hmmm, I'm not sure how to word this.. but people saying 2016 are being foolish... Fools, yeah that's the word... they're Fools.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
Wishing for a June 30 release.

But I don't mind it may not even be till 2016... huh it would be foolish of me to think that
Insanely foolish... off with his head!!!
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
Checking the Australians classifications board, the past Rugby League Live games were rated 2 months a week before their initial release. RLL3 was rated on May 4th this year, so if the former is any indication, presumably a July 9th release date is one possibility in that sense.
That's what I like about Football!
(06-10-2015, 03:33 AM)AFL Wrote: Checking the Australians classifications board, the past Rugby League Live games were rated 2 months a week before their initial release. RLL3 was rated on May 4th this year, so if the former is any indication, presumably a July 9th release date is one possibility in that sense.

Whoah! Don't bring logic and common sense into this!
I believe around end of June or start of July the game should be released. As fans are not wanting to wait any longer than August.
HOBBSTAR GAMING YouTube- http://tinyurl.com/HOBBSTARGAMING
HOBBSTAR GAMING NEW Website- hobbstar.wix.com/youtube
ROSS IS SO COOL! Smile
I'm willing to wait as long as it takes. Smile