Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Rugby League Live 3 - FanHub Issues & Anomalies
(06-03-2015, 05:32 PM)Zacmick123 Wrote:
(06-03-2015, 12:57 AM)InSaiyan Wrote:
(06-02-2015, 09:16 PM)Zacmick123 Wrote: Well whenever I load up the FanHub, it shows the Tru Blu logo and the Big Ant logo and the NRL/Super League Logo and etc. But eventually after all the credits at the beginning, the game just freezes on a black screen. Is that a glitch or a bug or is my laptop spazzing out. The FanHub has worked plenty of times for me before and this issue has only recently come to my attention. Please notify me of any resolutions. Thanks.

I don't know if this is your problem exactly but for me after the logo's appear it stays on the black screen for a while maybe a minute or two, then it runs fine so maybe just wait a bit?

I left my laptop on all night by accident and the next morning it was still with a black screen...

By the sound of things, your laptop isn't up to scratch with the hub. My laptop does the same thing if I have all the setting maxed out.
Would anyone know a good way to run Fan hub on a macbook? I can't seem to figure it out and i know its not available on mac but I am trying to run a windows emulator and run it off the pc steam from there.

Any help would be great.
(06-09-2015, 07:46 PM)daley17 Wrote: Would anyone know a good way to run Fan hub on a macbook? I can't seem to figure it out and i know its not available on mac but I am trying to run a windows emulator and run it off the pc steam from there.

Any help would be great.

Try using "Parallels Desktop" worked fine for me. There are tips online on how to set it up
What do you think the chances are of us seeing app versions of the fan hub for mobile devices? I'd love to fine tune players on my ipad while at work.
I'm sure your boss would too Benz (unless you are your own boss, then you should give yourself a good frowning in the mirror). Smile

I dare say it would be too complicated to do, but would love to see this happen. Would be a handy app to have.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
No no, I would only use it in my lunch breaks of course Big Grin
If they can't make the FanHub work on my Core i7 laptop without crashing every five minutes, an iPad definitely couldn't handle it.
Any news regarding crash fixes ??
(06-12-2015, 09:51 AM)NRLHalfback02 Wrote: Any news regarding crash fixes ??
Like I said earlier, I am waiting on another FanHub update before I can focus on that.

Which is bound to various reasons as to why it isn't happening just yet.
Thanks ! Any time frame on when you expect an update ??