Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.36 Average
AMA, I'm HES_Keith
I have the FunHub, I must have missed it. Thanks champ
Hopefully the Sharks will have all their sponsors on their jersey.... and we'll see the Bulldogs Jersey from today.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(06-08-2015, 02:28 PM)Mav_78 Wrote: I didnt think what i said was that bad Ross... after all people who have been to uni know everything... they just cant get a job.

Didn't say it was, my "<snip>" was to stop the quote of your text - so much of these threads is quotes that are not needed. Your original post hasn't been edited/deleted.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
on another note Ross, good job on deleting them useless threads that people make.
(06-08-2015, 08:09 PM)Ross Wrote:
(06-08-2015, 02:28 PM)Mav_78 Wrote: I didnt think what i said was that bad Ross... after all people who have been to uni know everything... they just cant get a job.

Didn't say it was, my "<snip>" was to stop the quote of your text - so much of these threads is quotes that are not needed. Your original post hasn't been edited/deleted.

Yeah it's gone altogether. Don't think you saw it. But it's all good.

Unfortunately for you Mav this isn't the United States of America where college graduates are working at McDonalds.

This is Australia where most people manage to find employment upon graduation. Sure, you have the occasional guy/girl who barely finishes and struggles to find work but most people with higher education are employed.

Wish someone *cough* Ruck *cough* would ban Mav. Dude is RARELY positive.
Oh, there are plenty of sandwich-hands in Australia with tertiary degrees. Usually a Bachelor of Arts.
(06-08-2015, 11:05 PM)Steeler Wrote: Oh, there are plenty of sandwich-hands in Australia with tertiary degrees. Usually a Bachelor of Arts.

I'd argue they knew what they were signing up for when they took a degree in the arts Smile
Work is work, when did elitism rear it's ugly head in the rugby league world of all places
(06-08-2015, 11:48 PM)davies11 Wrote: Work is work, when did elitism rear it's ugly head in the rugby league world of all places

I agree, any work is better than no work, I do however find enhancement of job titles highly annoying, sandwich technician being the traditional example.