Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.36 Average
AMA, I'm HES_Keith
Quote:I ignore sarcasm as it isn't productive, so I'll answer your statements.

Ah yes, I feel you'll forget you typed this at some point.

Quote:We don't have to talk about budget constraints and the woes of the little man every single time we post. I'm correctly talking about something which would likely be cost prohibitive. You say that "We all know bigant (sic) aren't EA", but that's not obvious from all of the requests and references to FIFA.

We don't have to talk about budget constraints

Cost prohibitive

Pick one.

I still believe everybody knows bigant aren't EA but if you want to believe everybody is ignorant be my guest.

You are making the mistake that what I made was a feature request, I literally just said how it could be done, I never said it was important either, just a nice addition.

Quote:I do realise your context and I still think it's likely to be cost prohibitive. 16 clubs x28 (average) players per club and you're talking 448 players, just for the NRL. Then Super League........

I do realise your context

Proceeds to completely misinterpret context.

I was talking about how it was possible to do so without worrying about players in the smaller leagues because that's what SOR was referring to. I never mentioned the cost, because it was irrelevant to his particular concern

Quote:That's not what you said. Glad you've chang.. ahh, explained further

Are you that dense? How can little addition translate to "BRAB only cares about aesthetics and doesn't understand budget constraints"

Its almost as if you pulled out the "pure gamer" stuff a bit too early, isn't it?

I'm assuming you forgot what you were typing at the end of you sentence too, you do know computers have backspace keys right?

Quote:I didn't mis-read anything. No soapbox. Everybody knows gameplay is more important? Read Facebook.

It's your example, link me to something where somebody on Facebook has said "gameplay isn't as important as graphics"

To be more specific, since my post wasn't aimed at people on Facebook, I probably meant the users on here when I said "everyone". Keep being obtuse though, it suits you.

You clearly did misread it, and you clearly are on a soapbox, given you are meeting the definition of a soapbox with your posts.

Quote:Ahhh, more sarcasm. Good tool when your point is lost. Maybe re-write in said comic sans?

Weren't you ignoring sarcasm or something? Theeeere it is.

Fun fact: my point is literally that I didn't say that aesthetics are more important then game play. That's quite literally objective.

You can read my words however you want, but I am telling you what I meant
I still fail to see what is wrong with the current player profiles, who gives a crap what FIFA does.
[Image: SYWLAxC.png]
BRAB, if you're proposing something that would blow the budget, then of course budget constraints are going to enter the conversation.
Use of the in game models is the best choice Imo anyway, the use of blank faces frustrates me in EA titles and looks cheap in visuals like the match report etc. actual photos on Fifa do little more than remind me how far off some of the player models are.

Big ant are going in the right direction.

Also first chance I've had to post, but I was really impressed by the screenshots, in particular the close up one of the tackle, where we have multiple players and Galen appears to have fallen off completely. Kicking looks good and great to see that it's going to be part of a wider set of skill drills.
Hey Keith, great job with the screenshots last night. What's the chances of a trailer in the next bit of info to come out?
(05-28-2015, 11:11 AM)daley17 Wrote: Hey Keith, great job with the screenshots last night. What's the chances of a trailer in the next bit of info to come out?

Difficult to say. Trailer is under a complicated pile of things-to-do.
(05-28-2015, 10:45 AM)Steeler Wrote: BRAB, if you're proposing something that would blow the budget, then of course budget constraints are going to enter the conversation.

Probably a good thing I didn't then
(05-28-2015, 11:16 AM)HES_Keith Wrote:
(05-28-2015, 11:11 AM)daley17 Wrote: Hey Keith, great job with the screenshots last night. What's the chances of a trailer in the next bit of info to come out?

Difficult to say. Trailer is under a complicated pile of things-to-do.

Yeah I was thinking that oh well, keep up the good work!
Edit: Nevermind my questions never get a response anyway, don't know why I bother tbh.
player photos are already done. go to every clubs website in the entire world and voila.

https://www.melbournestorm.com.au/team/p...files.html

even holden cup
https://www.melbournestorm.com.au/team/p...files.html

http://www.hullfc.com/first-team/squad

I would have thought with the leagues licences and RLPA licence access to these is granted

and field logos weren't there because they would need approval