Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.36 Average
AMA, I'm HES_Keith
So on that note everyone, wen is da game cumin out?
(05-26-2015, 11:29 AM)Steeler Wrote: Oh look, the forum has a private messaging system. Never noticed that before. I bet it would be really handy for people who want to work out their issues privately while presenting a professional face to the public.

Sorry Steeler, all, this certainly should have been a PM or phone call.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
(05-26-2015, 11:21 AM)InSaiyan Wrote:
(05-26-2015, 11:04 AM)Ross Wrote: This is just from the last page....

(05-26-2015, 09:34 AM)HES_Keith Wrote: "(Because BigAnt keeps changing their mind on what players' look like)" Which is why there are no names posted on the jerseys for those pictures.

"We're doing our best to post content to the fans, as they are eagerly awaiting to see parts of the game, even in it's unfinished state."

"My default position on any and all developer questions is as above, It's not up to me what goes in, it's up to you, "

(05-26-2015, 10:53 AM)HES_Keith Wrote: My priority is the fans, and creating hype for a game release, not office politics.

Really glad that you're now going to stop the politicking and the Blame-Thrower approach. I'm a mere phone call or PM away if you want to get on the same page or to run anything you're unsure about by me before posting.

To me Keith it sounds an awful lot like political answers with the constant "doing everything for the fans etc", and you can keep saying its not up to you personally what gets created in the game but we all know Tru Blu has the final say in anything that can be implemented in the game not BA.
Everyone on this forum is here to talk about one thing which is the new RLL3 game, Im ecstatic, your ecstatic, in fact everyone is. I dont think anyone here can sit here and tell TB or BA about politics when these guys literally be political everyday, which is why we seen so little content till now. This really isn't aimed at you but Im just saying its a bit rude to point the finger at TB and Keith because we havent got what we want.
Soooooo,

Have the kicking controls been modified or simplified at all in this version?

We have some new screenshots scheduled for tomorrow night Wink
These will hopefully tick a few off the list I've made of fan requests until we are able to have more content cleared Big Grin
I remember last time, I think it was an origin? They simmed the game and showed us the score and stats page at the end. That'd be cool again.
(05-26-2015, 11:51 AM)HES_Keith Wrote: On this note (Drastic subject changing imminent)
We have some new screenshots scheduled for tomorrow night Wink
These will hopefully tick a few off the list I've made of fan requests until we are able to have more content cleared Big Grin

How many are we talking here Keith?
Looking forward to screenshots sounds promising Smile
Who was it that wanted "behind the scenes" information?

Its all in this thread.

Quite silly really.
(05-26-2015, 11:53 AM)krypter Wrote: I remember last time, I think it was an origin? They simmed the game and showed us the score and stats page at the end. That'd be cool again.

Honestly, looking into this now. Unsure of results.

(05-26-2015, 11:54 AM)daley17 Wrote: How many are we talking here Keith?

Could be subject to change Tongue
I'm trying to get more then 2 Smile