Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
RLL3 DEMO FAN HUB PLAYER STATS/RATINGS NEED TO BE UPDATED
(05-24-2015, 10:25 PM)Ross Wrote: lol - they are not final but neither are they "random"....

Tell us more Ross Big Grin
As it stands the FanHub is actually a demo and BETA, with over a month (at least) until the game is released.

Ross and others have confirmed several times that player likenesses and ratings are by no means final and they will be updated.

The FanHub is also clearly being updated by Big Ant pretty much as we speak and many of the ratings aren't exactly miles off anyway. It isn't like JT is rated 39 and George Rose is rated 93.

Not only that but player stats are, to a certain extent at least, based on your opinion or based on what you have seen.

Even if in over a months time you still don't agree with the updated stats then just use the FanHub to change them and its problem solved.

[Image: dont-panic.png]
(05-25-2015, 02:16 AM)Dann_K Wrote: As it stands the FanHub is actually a demo and BETA, with over a month (at least) until the game is released.

Ross and others have confirmed several times that player likenesses and ratings are by no means final and they will be updated.

The FanHub is also clearly being updated by Big Ant pretty much as we speak and many of the ratings aren't exactly miles off anyway. It isn't like JT is rated 39 and George Rose is rated 93.

Not only that but player stats are, to a certain extent at least, based on your opinion or based on what you have seen.

Even if in over a months time you still don't agree with the updated stats then just use the FanHub to change them and its problem solved.

[Image: dont-panic.png]

They don't like it up em! I tell you sir they don't like it!
(05-24-2015, 10:25 PM)Ross Wrote: lol - they are not final but neither are they "random"....

Not panicking at all Ross I know you and the Big Ant team will do us proud with player ratings!

I do hope you guys will be drawing from SoR's guide of player ratings, most accurate ratings concept I've seen.
Yeah, I noticed some rating atrocities, like a Nathan Gardner being rated a 90.
Still, not going to worry. These things will be reviewed prior to release.

I'm more concerned that alot of players look rather generic and don't really resemble their real life counterparts. But again, its just a BETA and these things will be addressed.
(05-25-2015, 09:32 AM)Shaun Wrote: Yeah, I noticed some rating atrocities, like a Nathan Gardner being rated a 90.
Still, not going to worry. These things will be reviewed prior to release.

I'm more concerned that alot of players look rather generic and don't really resemble their real life counterparts. But again, its just a BETA and these things will be addressed.

We haven't had an update to the hub for ages so our version looks nothing like BA's.
Chris Mcqueen is only a 72 which is wrong
Dylan Walker should be back at 86 not 83
Adam Reynolds is only a 82, should be higher
Tom Burgess is only 64, he should be 70 at least
McQueen should be an 80. This is a guy who played has played 5/6 of the past Origin games. Won't be involved tomorrow night but 75 is way low for him.

Reynolds should be about an 85 but I agree with the rest. Walker is incredibly overrated and Tom Burgess is terrible.
I think Mcqueen getting bumped up to the high 70's sounds right, no way is he 80 material. Has played Origin but hasn't done anything to special as of late.

Walker and Burgess are both overrated. Walker should be 80 and Burgess sounds right at 70.

As for A.Reynolds he should be about 84-86. Give or take some for his terrible goal kicking ability while hes rushed and jumped on by oncoming opposing forwards.
I don't know why the rating system stops at 50. Why have the rating out of 100 when the lowest we'll see is a 50? Scale it so that it's actually out of 100 so we see more of a spread between NRL players and which juniors are genuine prospects. A lower grade player could be anywhere from 20-50, rather than 65-60 like in RLL2. Fringe first graders sit from 50-65. Regular first graders sit from 65-80. Borderline rep players 80-85, with regular reps at 85-95. JT, Smith, Slater and Inglis are 95-99.

Just gives the opportunity for so much more depth, rather than every halfback rated between 83-81. Aside from Kurt Gidley who is correctly rated at, I believe, 94.